Obsidian71 2013 TAIL LIGHT INSTALL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He´s going through a lot of personal BS right now, so I guess he has other things on his mind. He said it would take him a few months to get back on track.

Looks like it will take two 2013 Mustang lenses L+R to make one lens with mods well done!
Thats what I was thinking too. However there are a lot of versions for 2013.. There are two in particular that are similar but when I try to post the pics they don't come up.

I don't know much about fabricating anything but I do know I'll be watching this because I would certainly pay for these. I don't think I could make them myself I wouldn't know where to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll have the lenses ready; give it time.

He still has the molds on hand, despite much of his other work having been destroyed in the process. Let him get his life back together first. The taillights will come; be patient.

-Kurt

I am very interested in purchasing these for my 71! They have a distinct look and would look great with my red and black combo! Please notify me when you have a product to sell cuz even if it is just the lenses you have a buyer in me I can relocate a reverse light that's no biggy! I just really would like to get my hands on these lense so play give me info on price and time I have patience! ?

Hello Ayedrian71 and welcome to 7173 Mustangs.com!

There's been some developments regarding these custom taillight lenses developed by one of our members, and they do not appear to be available any longer.

Meanwhile, please post up a thread with some info about you and your car in the Introduction forum so the rest of the guys can properly welcome you to the site. Some pics would be awesome as well - we love pictures!

Sorry for the bad news regarding the lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back