Original seat upholstery

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the phone conversation that my wife had today with SMS, they are out of the black/silver "comfortweave". But they still have ALL black comfort weave.

From the  phone coversation my wife had with SMS we will be going with SMS for the seat upholstery. Expensive, but if we are doing the original colors for my wife's Mach 1 and staying an unpopular green we figured it is a one time expense and may lengthen our timeline on finishing the Mach 1, but we'll be a lot less concerned on it lasting.

JimB73 mentioned that the SMS comfortweave is slightly bigger. I hadn't notice that. I took that sample out to the old back seat to compare. Hmmm. A bit. So as he said, gotta do it all. Not noticeable holding the sample seperate. But next to original fabric, it is. Small, but it is.

Brett, Sorry for the confusion. To clarify, when I said that SMS was larger I was referring to the blue comfort weave substitution that they have. It is a true comfortweave but the holes and pattern are bigger so it couldn't be used side by side with original. Sounds like you are in luck with getting your fabric, that’s great!

Back