Other cars in your Corrals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have four Mustangs in the driveway/garage, plus an 2005 Tahoe, a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero, and a 1997 Ford Windstar that just hit 200,000 miles last week. Here are pics of the Mustangs, I don't have any pics of the other cars uploaded.

1973 Mustang Convertible:

DSCF9286.jpg

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1:

DSCF6881.jpg

2004 Oxford White Mach 1:

DSCF8298.jpg

2001 Mustang Bullitt:

DSCF4214.jpg

Group shot:

DSCF8288.jpg

My problem was I drove too many to the barn and quit driving them, lol.

My 2012 F-150 super crew is about gone with 285,000 miles on it. I expect something to die any day now. A friend was going to trade in her 2004 VW beetle vert and they offered her only $1,800 with lot of options and less than 80,000 so I got it for a back up.

I think there is like 18 vehicles sitting around here, some run some do not. The most fun to drive was the 85 SVO.

I could never force myself to buy a new car not worth half what they cost big rip off for sure.

My problem was I drove too many to the barn and quit driving them, lol.

My 2012 F-150 super crew is about gone with 285,000 miles on it. I expect something to die any day now. A friend was going to trade in her 2004 VW beetle vert and they offered her only $1,800 with lot of options and less than 80,000 so I got it for a back up.

I think there is like 18 vehicles sitting around here, some run some do not. The most fun to drive was the 85 SVO.

I could never force myself to buy a new car not worth half what they cost big rip off for sure.
Your a hoarder David. What have you got out back besides your 2012 F150

You sound like you drive it till it dont go and park it out back like thousands of other American. Then years down the line some jackass comes marching up to your property and asks whats for sale and does a resto on a classic

Thanks for bringing this back around, Spike!  I actually have some updates.

Shortly after I got the Mach 1 to a drivable condition (not yet on the road, but at least an actual car again), my wife said I needed a new truck.  I loved my '97 Ram, but I caved and picked up a 2012 Ram 1500 Lone Star in December 2014.  Absolutely LOVE this truck, and will be hanging onto it for a long time as well, since there's nothing out there I'm even remotely interested in as a potential replacement.  Here's one of the dealership pics.

2012Ram1.jpg

The only things I've done to the truck were: changed the grille to a black honeycomb grille, added a bedcover, added some 'vent shades,' tinted the front windows, and upgraded the stereo.

newram1.jpg

My wife has passed along her '01 Grand Prix to my Mom, who messed up her car [again] in March 2016.  We'd originally picked up an Ashen Gray 2015 Camaro 2LT, but it was totaled during an accident just 6 months later getting up an on-ramp to the freeway that runs around San Angelo.

As a result, she still wanted a Camaro, so we found a 2015 Red Rock Metallic RS in DFW and picked it up a few days later after the bank gave us the news about totaling the 2LT.  Here's the dealership pic:

camaro1.jpg

Several months later, she missed the cool stripes I'd put on the gray one, so she found some cool black carbon fiber stripes for the red one.  Turned out pretty cool, I must admit.

carmen1.jpg

The Jeep's still the Jeep, and still in a storage unit for now.  So there are my updates.

My 2005 sport trac explorer dd blew up on I 95 during eve. rush hr. a couple weeks ago. Now using my wifes 08 Silverado or our grandma 2006 Buick Lacross. We also have a 70 SS 396 4 speed Chevelle which is a real nice driving car and a 69 428 scj 4 speed 4:30 gear plain jane mustang which needs to be driven more. I'm setting some money aside from the 71 budget to get the right tires for it

Back