• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts wanted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
I am looking to buy- trade for some mach 1 deluxe door panels and Mach 1 seats prefer black, have alot of performance parts and regular parts of all years of mustangs! PM me with your needs if you have these items and want to get rid of them. Thanks in advance-

Still looking anyone have some 71 mach interior parts?

Still looking anyone have some 71 mach interior parts?
Looking to buy some interior parts, project is stalled without them, anyone?

Have you tried OMS? Don has the Mach 1 seat covers, the high back seats themselves are the same as the regular seats just the upholstery is different. He also has reproduction deluxe door panels.

Hope that helps.

NOS or good condition door panels and seats are very hard to come by. I'm to a big fan of the plastic aftermarket door panels but there are not a whole lot of other options. The seat frames are all the same - just make sure they are not cracked. Many vendors have the seat material - I like TMI because they sell s "sport" that looks original but is a lot more comfy and they come in many colors and styles. If you find a good set of original deluxe door panels you can always dye them and replace the carpet. Like the dashpad, the OEM door panels will crack over time and I had not found anyone that can recover them for a reason cost.

I have two sets of seats, both are black. One set is in good cond., good for a driver, the other set needs to be recovered. Just not sure what you are looking for........
I am looking for some seats that would be considered a good driver set for my 71 mach1 in black prefered, also black set of deluxe door panels for same, basically some parts with no excuses to bolt in and enjoy. Thanks for looking!

I have a set of 71 with original covers, and unripped. Also a set of nice door panels. I have black dashes and rear panels and seats. Email me at [email protected]. I'll dig them out and get back to you with prices. Bob

Back