Penny's 73 Q Code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dark gunmetal gray with satin black hood and stripes. staggered 5 spoke wheels in gunmetal centers with some polished aluminum accent.
Sounds right to me! ::thumb::

WP_20150708_009.jpg
Some progress over the last month or so, things are starting to come together

After much thought and family debate we went with Magnetic metallic gray, The color is fantastic!

Its Ford Magnetic Metallic

J7 PAINT CODE

Trans Star paint brand

Last edited by a moderator:
Car looks great! Ryan

Were getting closer to our first car show! here are the pictures from the last couple of weeks. what's left to do you say? Paint the hood, trunk, front bumper and spoiler and put some decals on. Give me two more weeks and I think I will have it pretty much road ready then start working on the little bugs and glitches....

the last few pictures then I post up some good ones in a couple of weeks, I need to finish the front bumper and then I'm done, Penny loves her Mach

Wow do I love that car. When I went through the prime and paint shots I was getting excited as if it were my car being done. Glad to see it outside and looking impressive. Colour scheme is really nice. Congrats!!

Great color and stance!

thanks for all of the compliments they really mean a lot, so many beautiful cars being done on here its nice to have you guys acknowledge all the work that went into the car. I got so much help and a wealth of information cruzing through the threads on here. what a great bunch of fantastic mustang owners. ::thumb::

Last edited by a moderator:
Back