Post pics of your parts car!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy!  Each row is organized from right to left by year (64.5 - 1973).  First row that you see are rebuildable underdash harnesses.  Back row are cores/parts organized by year.  Behind the camera to the left is another set of rows is miscellaneous (organized by year) and 71-73 headlights.  Along garage door are 67-70 headlights and 7123 underdash refurbishable cores.  In a storage room are tails, and 64-66 engine bay harnesses.  

Harnesses on top of the boxes are pending orders, from right to left.

Every box is not marked to confuse the uninitiated.

One box contains the remains of Jimmie Hoffa, but I ain't telling which one!
I just put pile of bins on top of my work room to free up floor space. You need to put you like an attic in the garage, lol. I have a couple barns full of parts also I think they keep growing once a critical mass is reached. I can find stuff I put up 30 years ago but where the hell is my cell phone I had it 10 min. ago.

David

My 72 Vert for parts.

95q4np.jpg
Dang. Did it rust in half or did someone drop a beam on it?
It rusted in half. Had to use the winch on the trailer to pull it up on, but it started breaking in half completely. So we had to use a front loader from behind and help push it up on trailer while we winched the front at same time.

Believe it or not, I got ALOT of good parts off of it.

351C. Auto trans, AC, Power disc brakes, 9" rear with 350 gears if I remember right. Any other bits and pieces of trim.
i think it folds up for easy storage

Back