Rear seat removal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalfan302

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
So i am in a delima, i have the top part of my back seat removed, i am stripping the interior for body work. But for the life of me cant figuer out the bottom part of the rear seat. Trying to get this done tonight i fly back overseas tomorrow

Thanks

Keith

Push the front of the rear seat cushion in toward the back of the car and pull up, there are tabs that stick out of the floor boards and they catch 2 hooks under the seat. The bottom cushion should move back a bit into the upper seat cushion then pull up and it should come out.

So i am in a delima, i have the top part of my back seat removed, i am stripping the interior for body work. But for the life of me cant figuer out the bottom part of the rear seat. Trying to get this done tonight i fly back overseas tomorrow

Thanks

Keith

thanks for the help guys, got it done and hace 60 percent of the inside torn out. just figuring out if my buddy is taking it to the body guy this week for complete restoration

Back