Recommended car haulers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
66 Mustang 347/C4
69 Cougar XR7 460/C6
I know this has been asked in the past, but I wanted to get current views on what company people have used to transport a car.
Both of my parents passed the end of 2023 and Dad's '66 Mustang is now mine. Problem is, they retired in NH and I need to get the car back down here to Texas. The car is 100% roadworthy so loading/unloading should not be a problem.
Does anyone have any experience with car haulers that they would recommend, or know of any I should avoid?

I just moved from Seattle to LasCruces NM and used Nexus Auto Transport. They sent a driver with an F350 and an enclosed 36’ trailer. I drove the cars into the trailer and out upon arrival. The trailer had side doors so you could get in and out of the car easily. Also, the tie downs went around the tires. The cars arrived in two days. The driver barely knew English but he was nice. The cost was $3200. The sales person I spoke with was Andy. The one thing I didn’t like was confirmation of the truck was very last minute, but from what I hear, this is how it is with most of the carriers.

I used intercity lines to haul my mach from california to pa,awesome service an roughly half the price of reliable

Back