• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Red "PARK" light in dash

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepasquale1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Mach 1
Im looking for the red light that says PARK on it. This light is mounted next tot the headlight switch. i have its wiring. i need the bezel, lens *which i believe is one piece and the retaining hardware to hold it to the dash

xgejvs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking for the red light that says PARK on it. This light is mounted next tot the headlight switch. i have its wiring. i need the bezel, lens *which i believe is one piece and the retaining hardware to hold it to the dash

xgejvs.jpg
Try Don at OMS, a retailer on this site.

Have gotten many quality used OEM parts from him.

mike

Mike, I have three of the parking lights (but need two for myself for my 429 restorations), and have one extra. It is not as nice as the one in your picture, the chrome is faded off of the side, but the "park" looks fine. $900, just kidding, you can have it for $40 and my cost on shipping (as usual), if you would like.

xgejvs.jpg

I also am looking for one of these. The parts car I just bought had this in it and when I went to remove it the red part that says park just fell apart. I had no idea they were so brittle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for this Park light contraption too. I have the wiring and bulb.

I get to watch it flash on and off under the dash until I can locate this lens.

I can't tell what would hold this thing against the dash either.

I don't think I have even seen anything in my manuals set about them.

It would be nice if someone would reproduce this and the seat belt light that goes next to it. They are almost always shot. I would certainly be intrested in buying both.

Back