Rockauto Wholesaler closeout parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I don't know how many of you know about this, but Rockauto always have closeout parts. Here is the link to the latest for a 1971 Mustang with a 351. You can change the search to include another year or a different option.
https://www.rockauto.com/closeouts/?carcode=1132692
Some of the prices are very cheap!

I don't know how many of you know about this, but Rockauto always have closeout parts. Here is the link to the latest for a 1971 Mustang with a 351. You can change the search to include another year or a different option.
https://www.rockauto.com/closeouts/?carcode=1132692
Some of the prices are very cheap!
Thank you for the tip it was very helpful. The prices are crazy cheap on a lot of things. Awesome job letting everyone know.

I’ve purchased several times from rock auto. I was able to buy felpro 1018 performance head gaskets for 429-460 for $18 each. At that time they were $40 each at Summit. The only thing I don’t like is they ship parts from several warehouses, so depending on what you order you may have to pay separate shipping charges, but their prices are usually pretty good so it’s not a big deal.

Something I noticed recently is their putting a closeouts hot button at the bottom of each vehicle's parts listings. I like to use that to stock up on stuff like windshield wipers, belts, bulbs etc.

1729880922302.png

You do have to play around with the shipping on RA, but I save so much over local stores that it's well worth it to me. If the shipping is really expensive, search the part number on Amazon. I bought a new gas tank for the Galaxie at a few bucks over RA's price, but no shipping charge. You'll also save on the shipping if you send your packages to a commercial address. All of mine go to my office.

I’ve purchased several times from rock auto. I was able to buy felpro 1018 performance head gaskets for 429-460 for $18 each. At that time they were $40 each at Summit. The only thing I don’t like is they ship parts from several warehouses, so depending on what you order you may have to pay separate shipping charges, but their prices are usually pretty good so it’s not a big deal.
I bought one 1018 from Rockauto as well. They had two left back then at a very low price. Unfortunately one got bent during shipping. The refunded me and let me keep it. I still have it. It may be usable but I don't want to take the risk.

Back