Routing of vacuum lines ESC System

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machmeter1

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 - sold
Hi

At least I was lucky and found in CA an original 2bbl carburator for my 72Mustang mach1, motorised with a 351 C, original California car.

These cars were delivered with an emission system. As I want to rebuild my car as authentic as possible, I would like to ask in this way if anyone of you can provide me with detailed pictures from:

1) Routing of vacuum lines (carburator, dual distributor, air cleaner and valve covers)

2) Pictures of the emission system

Of course there are many pictures in the net, but most of them are differing. Also the shop manual meets this subject just with a unprecise drawing.

Maybe someone has pictures from an unmodified CA Cleveland.

Thank you in advance

Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

In order to ask more precise, I can assume that my car originally came with the Electronic Spark Control System - ESC.

My conjecture is based on the fact that the car is equipped with amplifier, a speed sensor, distributor modulator valve, temperature switch and a 3 plug distributor vacuum control valve as well.

If somebody has precise drawings or pictures of the ESC system, please dont hesitate to get back to me.

warm regards

Wolfgang

Back