Scott Cook Aluminum 4V Heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotorr22

Reaction score
My Car
No 71/73 yet. Previously owned a 71 Boss 351 and a 73 Mach 1
I became interested in the SCM 4V heads and dual plane intake from the get go, even though I didn't own a Cleveland powered car when they came to the market. They looked like great heads, OEM appearance, Darin Morgan engineering and shaft mounted rockers. Well, several years have passed and no one appears to distribute them in the USA. I have made several attempts to contact Scott via email and disgracebook with no response. His prices just about matched the head flow numbers, but the Aussie dollar is weak against the US dollar at the moment. I had read somewhere that TMeyer was going to distribute them however, I was told by Tim that it never came to fruition.

Is SCM still in business ::shrug:: ? They have a website, but it appears stagnant.

I would love to have a set for my Boss 351 tribute plan, but it appears I will have to go in a different direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is still in business. Not sure how to get in touch with him but I follow him on Facebook and he posts stuff all the time. Maybe if you sent him a message through Facebook, you would get a quicker response.

Maybe try his contact page?

http://www.scmenginedevelopments.com/contact.html

Tried all of them. No response.
Made contact with Scott. He has the 4V heads and intakes in stock. The price is $2665 US dollar for the heads without valves, fully CNC'd. Figure in the valves, springs, retainers etc., you are looking at $3K or more. This is modestly higher than the other Aussie heads like CHI or AFD, but they don't have the stealthiness of the Scott Cook stuff. The killer is the shipping from AUS, which is around $450

I suppose it is each to his own :chin: . The TFS 225 CNC's still seem to be the best value for the $$ in the US., but are also some of the most expensive TFS sells. There is that economy of scale rearing its head again.

Back