SEEKING ADVICE ON MY STOCK '73 HOOD.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi to all,

I'm seeking advice or help in regards my stock, standard factory hood on my '73 Mustang. Sorry, if this topic has been covered before.

Story goes that this hood was an original factory hood that came with the car when i bought it back in 2011. My thinking was always to keep the hood and whenever i decided to sell the car, the hood would
go as part of the sale. Back in 2012, i bought a NASA hood and replaced the standard one, which has been carefully stored away in my garage all these years.

However, i got to thinking lately that i may decide to sell the standard hood on, as it's taking up valuable space, and i will never end up needing it again myself. That led me to do some investigation into finding out a fair price
to sell it on. What i found was interesting. 1. I could not find anyone who sells a reproduction standard hood. (Dynacorn, CJ Pony etc) Is this true that repo ones are not made anymore? 2. I found one seller on Ebay, selling on his OEM standard hood for $1,500.00 US Dollars. What is that all about? 3. I could not find anyone selling on a used standard hood world wide, with the exception of one Ebay seller, selling on his used hood, but in very poor condition with major dents and accident damage for $300.00 US Dollars. 4. I did see a company selling a fiberglass standard hood for around the $500.00 US Dollar mark.

So what's the story here? Have they become super rare? Are they popular or collectable at all with 1,2,3 Mustang owners or not? I would have thought the NASA hood would be the go to hood of choice for most Mustang people.

5. And if i'm selling mine on, what would be a fair price to put on my standard hood. It's in very good original condition, with no rust issues, good original paint top and bottom, and no dents or accident damage at all. A nice clean hood.

If any Forum member is in the know about these standard hoods and can offer me some good advice here, i would be most grateful.

Thanks,
Greg.:)

Attachments

• 2022-10-14 17_24_11-NOS OEM Ford 1971 1972 1973 Mustang Hood Lip Moulding Chrome for sale onli...png
    2022-10-14 17_24_11-NOS OEM Ford 1971 1972 1973 Mustang Hood Lip Moulding Chrome for sale onli...png
    147.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
My opinion..lI bought a nice one for $125 last year(needed repaint)….they seem to vary between $100-$300 depending on condition. $300 would be almost perfect with good factory paint…and no the flat hoods are not reproduced, also most prefer the hod with scoops…

Not sure fleabay or FB Marketplace necessarily reflect used parts prices for items you can find locally. You see them for sale reasonably priced locally at swap meets now and then. My 72 is not a rare car and I long ago gave up trying to save all the original parts. I would find a young, cash-strapped Mustang enthusiast in the local car club that needed one and give it to them. A kind gesture can make their day and provide a lot of encouragement.

Although you don't see a lot of them listed, they are out there from time to time. The prices do vary but I recall seeing several in the $300 to $500 range. Just saw one on FB for $90. Needs some work and paint but looked solid and seller said it's in good condition.

I have a regular 73’ hood if anyone wants it. No dents but the paint has peeled off about 15%. I live in Fort McMurray and take occasional trips to Edmonton and Calgary. Pay my gas if I bring it down or pay the postage. I have a hood box I received my NASA hood in.

Hi again,

Thought i would check back in here at this stage, to thank all the guys who gave me their feedback on my five major questions i had on the standard hood situation.

From what has been said here, my takeaway or understanding is on point 1. Yes, it seems that repo standard hoods are not made anymore. 2. No one commented on the Ebay seller, with the $1,500.00 OEM hood for sale. 3. The $300.00 used Ebay seller with the badly damaged hood was covered by other comments based on current market values. 4. No one commented on the $500.00 fiberglass hood for sale. 5. My question on putting a fair price for selling on today's world market was answered with mixed feedback. Answers ranged from giveaway up to around the $300.00 to $500.00 US mark for one in top, excellent condition.

My final comments on the standard hood situation would be to say that it's interesting that repos are not made anymore. That to me, reflects on them not being popular anymore, and therefore, there is no real market demand to reproduce them. NASA hoods clearly are the popular go to choice for1,2,3 Mustang owners. If your Mustang has a standard hood fitted already and you like the hood, then that's excellent as well. Horsin' Around's custom standard hood looks very nice as well. As far as trying to buy a decent clean standard second hand hood worldwide, it would seem that they are fairly rare, and come up for sale every now and then. It would also seem that the second hand market for pricing varies. As a seller, you could ask anywhere up to the $500.00 US mark, with the understanding that the more money you ask for, the harder it would be to sell on, as most buyers are understandably chasing bargains or cheap prices. If your heart is full of love for your fellow man, and money means little to you, then a giveaway is the perfect answer here.

Thanks again for your feedback. I will be trying to sell mine on for a fair price based on what has been commented on above. I think it will be hard to sell on, based on what has also been said above, with low consumer demand, and today's economic market situation worldwide. The good news for me is i am not in a pressure situation to sell, so i can afford to play the waiting game to move it on, waiting for the right buyer to come along. PS - The custom designed hood blackout is a decal, that was put on by the previous owner. Interesting treatment for a standard hood eh! The fake NASA look hood treatment :giggle: (Photos taken back in 2011 plus today's shots)

Greg.(y)

Attachments

• 722259~1.JPG
    722259~1.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3158a.jpg
    IMG_3158a.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Daytime - All Lights On 5..jpg
    Daytime - All Lights On 5..jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Daytime - No Lights On.jpg
    Daytime - No Lights On.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hmmm... Our 73 vert is a bit demure looking with its original, flat hood. I have been tempted to replace it with a NACA/NASA just to bump its visual edge. I already added a front spoiler, but it still looks like a Plain Jane vert, which is what it really is. If I could get $1,500, or even a little less, for our original flat hood I would be tempted to acquire one with the two Ram Air inlet scoops, and even remove the air inlet blocking plates, and shoot the hood (after straightening it out) with the car's Gold Glow with a blackout treatment. As the engine is its original 302 I would not be tempted to use a Full Call-Out on the side of the air inlet ports like "302 AM AIR." Perhaps just "RAM AIR," or nothing at all. Hmmmm.... All that sounds a bit much for our vert. Perhaps I should go back to my position of not trying to make it look like something it isn't...

Attachments

• IMG_5456.JPG
    IMG_5456.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4855.jpg
    IMG_4855.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 0
Hmmm... Our 73 vert is a bit demure looking with its original, flat hood. I have been tempted to replace it with a NACA/NASA just to bump its visual edge. I already added a front spoiler, but it still looks like a Plain Jane vert, which is what it really is. If I could get $1,500, or even a little less, for our original flat hood I would be tempted to acquire one with the two Ram Air inlet scoops, and even remove the air inlet blocking plates, and shoot the hood (after straightening it out) with the car's Gold Glow with a blackout treatment. As the engine is its original 302 I would not be tempted to use a Full Call-Out on the side of the air inlet ports like "302 AM AIR." Perhaps just "RAM AIR," or nothing at all. Hmmmm.... All that sounds a bit much for our vert. Perhaps I should go back to my position of not trying to make it look like something it isn't...
Hi There,

Just responding with a little feedback on your comments if i may.

First up, my '73 Gold Glow Vert was a vanilla stock standard factory car when i bought it, except for the black decals on the hood and down both sides, that the previous owner banged on before i bought the car. My personal goal was to go the full hog, and dress the car up in several ways to give it that special mean look, with plenty of street appeal. I believe i have achieved that goal as she looks killer and my street appeal is a big 10 out of 10 every time i go cruising. The point i want to make though, is when it comes to dressing up our 1,2,3's, it always comes down to (personal tastes and personal preferences) for each and every owner, as to what dress up treatment you want to go with, and to what extent or how far you want to go with that as well. Some owners feel there is no need to dress up their rides at all, as they love their cars just the way they are. There are really no set rules as what you end up doing with your car. So personal preferences rule!

Regards getting close to the $1,500.00 US for your flat hood sell on - based on my research and what comments have been made above, you will probably find that figure too adventurous. I may be proved wrong, but $600.00 US down would seem to be more realistic asking price. Hey!, but you never know until you try i guess.

Regards the badging call-out on the hood - badging is OK as long as you don't misrepresent what the engine actually is imo. In my case, my original factory stock 302 engine, was completely rebuilt to a 347 stroker hi performance engine. So i chose a customized chrome badging saying 302 Hi Performance which is exactly what it is.

Lastly, regards getting a NASA hood - From a paint work perspective, is your existing paint around your car original factory Gold Glow or has the car been touched up here and there or resprayed? Why i ask is because, if you end up getting a NASA hood, it will of course need refinishing in the Gold Glow color. From my own experience, and knowing all about this color myself, i can guarantee you, you will not be able to accurately color match the hood to the tops of the existing front fenders panel to panel at all, no matter what. So what will be required, is to end up respraying the entire hood and the two complete front fenders as well, assuming that your color is as accurately matched as it can be. The correct procedure is,the metallic basecoat will cover the hood and you will blend out the color into the (tops) of the two front fenders only, keeping the color away from where the top back corners of the front fenders meets the top front corner of the doors. To finish off, the entire hood and the two front fenders will get coated with clean clear 2 Pak .

The bottom line as to what you end up doing, is you will end up doing what suits you personally, and makes you happy. Good luck with it all.

Check out my pics below - From Vanilla to Killa! :giggle:

Attachments

• 1973 MUSTANG GOLD GLOW - 01.jpg
    1973 MUSTANG GOLD GLOW - 01.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2022-11-03 14_08_25-001.mp4 - VLC media player.png
    2022-11-03 14_08_25-001.mp4 - VLC media player.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My Mach 1 came with the scooped hood, so I have no dog in this hunt , however, if you look at the Sportsroof used in the original "Gone In Sixty Seconds", that car had the flat hood and was "blacked out". I thought it looked pretty good. I haven't looked around, but I would think Mustang wrecking yards, or Mustang oriented repair shops would have a small selection of used hoods. Have you tried any of the advertisers here? Many years ago, I worked for a shop called Mustangs Etc, in Van Nuys, California, and I remember them having a vast warehouse of used components.

Hi There,

First up, my '73 Gold Glow Vert was a vanilla stock standard factory car when i bought it, except for the black decals on the hood and down both sides, that the previous owner banged on before i bought the car. My personal goal was to go the full hog, and dress the car up in several ways to give it that special mean look, with plenty of street appeal. I believe i have achieved that goal as she looks killer and my street appeal is a big 10 out of 10 every time i go cruising. The point i want to make though, is when it comes to dressing up our 1,2,3's, it always comes down to (personal tastes and personal preferences) for each and every owner, as to what dress up treatment you want to go with, and to what extent or how far you want to go with that as well. Some owners feel there is no need to dress up their rides at all, as they love their cars just the way they are. There are really no set rules as what you end up doing with your car. So personal preferences rule!

Regards getting close to the $1,500.00 US for your flat hood sell on - based on my research and what comments have been made above, you will probably find that figure too adventurous. I may be proved wrong, but $600.00 US down would seem to be more realistic asking price. Hey!, but you never know until you try i guess.

Regards the badging call-out on the hood - badging is OK as long as you don't misrepresent what the engine actually is imo. In my case, my original factory stock 302 engine, was completely rebuilt to a 347 stroker hi performance engine. So i chose a customized chrome badging saying 302 Hi Performance which is exactly what it is.

Lastly, regards getting a NASA hood - From a paint work perspective, is your existing paint around your car original factory Gold Glow or has the car been touched up here and there or resprayed? Why i ask is because, if you end up getting a NASA hood, it will of course need refinishing in the Gold Glow color. From my own experience, and knowing all about this color myself, i can guarantee you, you will not be able to accurately color match the hood to the tops of the existing front fenders panel to panel at all, no matter what. So what will be required, is to end up respraying the entire hood and the two complete front fenders as well, assuming that your color is as accurately matched as it can be. The correct procedure is,the metallic basecoat will cover the hood and you will blend out the color into the (tops) of the two front fenders only, keeping the color away from where the top back corners of the front fenders meets the top front corner of the doors. To finish off, the entire hood and the two front fenders will get coated with clean clear 2 Pak .

The bottom line as to what you end up doing, is you will end up doing what suits you personally, and makes you happy. Good luck with it all.

The $1,500 for our flat hood was a tongue in cheek smirk, mean to indicate the improbability of me changing the hood as nobody in their right mind would pay that much for a flat hood. In future inflated dollars maybe, but not now. Thus, I am destined to keep our flat hood. Then again, looking at the photo you posted of your Ram Air scooped hood, it looks really nice on your Mustang Convertible (same Gold Glow color that we have). So, damn it, I know it would look good on our hood also!

Your counsel re: color matching and overspray is appreciated. Were I to move to a NACA/NASA hood I would want to do a Mach 1 style hood blackout schema, and let the underlying Gold Glow Call out Characters (RAM AIR) come through the black paint. That way the color matching of the Gold Glow on the hood vs the fenders would be less of a visual issue. The Call Out in the way describes is what I did using a Call Out template (not a decal) from Graphics Express (https://graphic-express.com/products/1971-73-mustang-mach-1-boss-351-ram-air-hood-decal-set). I have embedded a photo of how it turned out.1676872323756.png

A link below is a walk-around video of the Mach 1 on its last day of a 13 1/2 month long restoration where you can see more of the hood and the Call Out characters.

https://youtu.be/_Fl0B-qmlLI

So anyway, THANKS A LOT PAL for sharing a photo of your vert with a NACA/NASA hood, with blackout schema no less. Here I am trying to resist just adding more cool stuff to our Mustangs, trying to be a good example to others, and there you go getting me all riled up and ready to chase my Mustang dreams down an even deeper rabbit hole now... Drat! heh heh... Okay, seriously, thank you for share that photo. Now it is time to run over t the rabbit hole...

1500.00... is that Yen??
it was me trying to be funny. From another response in the subject:

The $1,500 for our flat hood was a tongue in cheek smirk, mean to indicate the improbability of me changing the hood as nobody in their right mind would pay that much for a flat hood. In future inflated dollars maybe, but not now. Thus, I am destined to keep our flat hood.

That is one of the problem with the written word. Sometimes an effort at being funny just does not make itself evident at times. heh heh...

Hi There,

Just another reply to you. I grabbed a copy of the photo of your vert with the NACA/NASA hood, and its blackout schema. I am going to send it to Lynda (wife, and Mustang/Shelby Chick). If she says we ought to do it (I already installed a front spoiler, in black) then you are responsible for having corrupted my mind, tripping her trigger, and throwing me off track! But, I will follow suit and order a NACA/NASA hood from NPD, get the proper springs to handle the weight of the RAM AIR kit, get the hood color matched to our Gold Glow, use a Hood Blackout template from Express Graphic, and the Call Out template, and apply the PPG Hot Rod Black Matte as needed to get the hood all set up.

Of course, with the RAM AIR kit the scoop blocking plate come out.

Now then, I am going to try really hard to resist doing a rear wing on the vert, as I feel that would be a bit over the top for me. If I want to be in a car with a rear wing I have a 1973 Mach 1 all decked out like that, and a 2020 Shelby GT500 with its rear wing. I must resist the 3rd wing. I must! Please, no more photos of your vert, especially with the rear wing showing very clearly. Please, no...

It is not my fault I was led back into temptation (thank you, by the way)...

The $1,500 for our flat hood was a tongue in cheek smirk, mean to indicate the improbability of me changing the hood as nobody in their right mind would pay that much for a flat hood. In future inflated dollars maybe, but not now. Thus, I am destined to keep our flat hood. Then again, looking at the photo you posted of your Ram Air scooped hood, it looks really nice on your Mustang Convertible (same Gold Glow color that we have). So, damn it, I know it would look good on our hood also!

Your counsel re: color matching and overspray is appreciated. Were I to move to a NACA/NASA hood I would want to do a Mach 1 style hood blackout schema, and let the underlying Gold Glow Call out Characters (RAM AIR) come through the black paint. That way the color matching of the Gold Glow on the hood vs the fenders would be less of a visual issue. The Call Out in the way describes is what I did using a Call Out template (not a decal) from Graphics Express (https://graphic-express.com/products/1971-73-mustang-mach-1-boss-351-ram-air-hood-decal-set). I have embedded a photo of how it turned out.View attachment 73572

A link below is a walk-around video of the Mach 1 on its last day of a 13 1/2 month long restoration where you can see more of the hood and the Call Out characters.

https://youtu.be/_Fl0B-qmlLI

So anyway, THANKS A LOT PAL for sharing a photo of your vert with a NACA/NASA hood, with blackout schema no less. Here I am trying to resist just adding more cool stuff to our Mustangs, trying to be a good example to others, and there you go getting me all riled up and ready to chase my Mustang dreams down an even deeper rabbit hole now... Drat! heh heh... Okay, seriously, thank you for share that photo. Now it is time to run over t the rabbit hole...
Hi There,

Thanks for all your great feedback Sir!

I can understand your basic reluctance to resist dressing up your Gold Glow Vert. Like mine was, yours has a cool look to it as well being what it is now. However, there can be no doubt that dressing it up in the manner which i ended up doing, certainly gives our cars that extra magic and even greater street appeal. It's a knockout combination for sure. The good thing is that you have total control as to what way you want to go. I let my heart and passion rule my head, and so styling and street appeal is what it's all about for me. So ...........................................................

Regards the call out . I like your idea of that treatment for the Vert NACA/NASA new hood as well. It would read 302 RAM AIR i would imagine. In my case, i went down the road of buying plastic chrome letters and numbers and sticking them in a similar place. They read 302 HI PERFORMANCE. For me, that is a great look and i am very happy with that. I do run a 347 stroked fully worked hi performance engine. Your Mach 1 looks really great too by the way,and really pops out in the sun. Full marks there. A lovely car indeed. Thanks for sharing the walk around too. If you can buy new heavy duty hood hinges now, great. I came up with an idea of installing gas struts teamed up with my stock factory hinges, and it works really well. ( see my post on that topic)
I don't have Ram Air installed, but the Nasa hoods are certainly heavier than the stock ones are. If i was ever to install Ram Air (most likely not, because of the expense), my chrome callout would read 302 RAM AIR HIGH PERFORMANCE

Regards the rear spoiler. Again , very much a personal preference thing here. Most Forum members are divided as to whether they like them on the Verts or not. I personally think that they add to the overall dressed up look on our cars. They are dress up mainly. As from a functionally perspective they do little for performance except maybe at very high speeds. If you end up installing one on your Vert, make sure it's a fiberglass one, and is a low profile one. If they sit too tall or high, they look stupid i think. (just my po) Also, adjust the angel of the blade so it tilts slightly lower at the front of the blade than the back(not the other way around where the front of the blade is higher than the back) The spoiler adds extra weight to the trunk lid, so you will need to install a gas strut to solve that problem of keeping your lid open when lifted up. (see my post on that subject) Here in Australia they have been given a nick name over the years, and are known as or called ironing boards.:LOL:

Regards the standard hood. Update. Since i posted my article on my standard hood seeking advice topic, i have been trying to sell mine on here in Australia and on the Forum, but so far i have had no luck in attracting any buyers. I had it advertised for around $400.00 Australian dollars, then reduced it down to around $230.00. So i ended up selling it on to a local Mustang parts collector for $140.00 Aus dollars. In reality i have learned that these hoods are not reproduced anymore, and it's quite rare to find a really decent second hand one, plus they don't attract a lot of resale money, as they are not all that popular with the 1,2,3 people out there these days. The NASA hoods have become the in thing these days i feel. The guy that was trying to sell his oem factory original for around the $1,500.00 US mark was unrealistic for sure. (maybe for a concourse owner seeking a new factory hood with extra deep pockets)

If you dress yours up like mine say, it's a lot of fun doing it, and you get rewarded in the end with a really great looking ride with big street appeal.Whatever way you go, all the best with it. Give me a shout out if you want any particular reference photos or links to any matters regards the dress up thing.

Greg.(y)

Last edited:
Hi There,

Thanks for all your great feedback Sir!

I can understand your basic reluctance to resist dressing up your Gold Glow Vert. Like mine was, yours has a cool look to it as well being what it is now. However, there can be no doubt that dressing it up in the manner which i ended up doing, certainly gives our cars that extra magic and even greater street appeal. It's a knockout combination for sure. The good thing is that you have total control as to what way you want to go. I let my heart and passion rule my head, and so styling and street appeal is what it's all about for me. So ...........................................................

Regards the call out . I like your idea of that treatment for the Vert NACA/NASA new hood as well. It would read 302 RAM AIR i would imagine. In my case, i went down the road of buying plastic chrome letters and numbers and sticking them in a similar place. They read 302 HI PERFORMANCE. For me, that is a great look and i am very happy with that. I do run a 347 stroked fully worked hi performance engine. Your Mach 1 looks really great too by the way,and really pops out in the sun. Full marks there. A lovely car indeed. Thanks for sharing the walk around too. If you can buy new heavy duty hood hinges now, great. I came up with an idea of installing gas struts teamed up with my stock factory hinges, and it works really well. ( see my post on that topic)
I don't have Ram Air installed, but the Nasa hoods are certainly heavier than the stock ones are. If i was ever to install Ram Air (most likely not, because of the expense), my chrome callout would read 302 RAM AIR HIGH PERFORMANCE

Regards the rear spoiler. Again , very much a personal preference thing here. Most Forum members are divided as to whether they like them on the Verts or not. I personally think that they add to the overall dressed up look on our cars. They are dress up mainly. As from a functionally perspective they do little for performance except maybe at very high speeds. If you end up installing one on your Vert, make sure it's a fiberglass one, and is a low profile one. If they sit too tall or high, they look stupid i think. (just my po) Also, adjust the angel of the blade so it tilts slightly lower at the front of the blade than the back(not the other way around where the front of the blade is higher than the back) The spoiler adds extra weight to the trunk lid, so you will need to install a gas strut to solve that problem of keeping your lid open when lifted up. (see my post on that subject)

Regards the standard hood. Update. Since i posted my article on my standard hood seeking advice topic, i have been trying to sell mine on here in Australia and on the Forum, but so far i have had no luck in attracting any buyers. I had it advertised for around $400.00 Australian dollars, then reduced it down to around $230.00. So i ended up selling it on to a local Mustang parts collector for $140.00 Aus dollars. In reality i have learned that these hoods are not reproduced anymore, and it's quite rare to find a really decent second hand one, plus they don't attract a lot of resale money, as they are not all that popular with the 1,2,3 people out there these days. The NASA hoods have become the in thing these days i feel. The guy that was trying to sell his oem factory original for around the $1,500.00 US mark was unrealistic for sure. (maybe for a concourse owner seeking a new factory hood with extra deep pockets)

If you dress yours up like mine say, it's a lot of fun doing it, and you get rewarded in the end with a really great looking ride with big street appeal.Whatever way you go, all the best with it. Give me a shout out if you want any particular reference photos or links to any matters regards the dress up thing.

Greg.(y)
Greg, you rock! I never considered heavy duty shock for the hood(s) on the 73 Mustang(s). A good thought once they begin to really weaken. And, thank you for the design thoughts and opinions. I need to find a way to get Lynda (wife) to think a NACA/NASA hood for our vert is her idea and I am just agreeing to it. heh heh... It may not be hard to do as she loves our Mustangs and Shelbys. Lucky me. The running joke with us is when I order parts I do so in her name. heh heh...

Greg, you rock! I never considered heavy duty shock for the hood(s) on the 73 Mustang(s). A good thought once they begin to really weaken. And, thank you for the design thoughts and opinions. I need to find a way to get Lynda (wife) to think a NACA/NASA hood for our vert is her idea and I am just agreeing to it. heh heh... It may not be hard to do as she loves our Mustangs and Shelbys. Lucky me. The running joke with us is when I order parts I do so in her name. heh heh...
Thanks gm,

Link ................................

Show her my older video walk around - she might get seduced and go for it!:giggle:

I guess I’m a weirdo, but I always liked the way the NASA hood looked plain without the black out in some cases, depending on the cars other trim. See the below pic of a gold glow sports roof with brown half roof and ginger interior, IMHO in this case, adding another color, (black), would take away from the looks, not add. Particularly on the convertible I think it looks great not to have the blackout treatment, because the roof is usually a contrasting color already, and adds enough other color. And I am absolutely against rear spoilers on convertibles, they just look out of place to me. I sincerely doubt they would do anything even at high speeds. But, I also hated the luggage rack on my 89 Mustang GT convertible, so I bought a coupe trunk lid, and had it painted to match. To me the car looks so much cleaner without that luggage rack on there.

Attachments

• EDD3FF62-7A5B-4246-8A0A-79F1023714C4.jpeg
    EDD3FF62-7A5B-4246-8A0A-79F1023714C4.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back