Seeking new Turn signal 10-pin female to male plug.-Thanks!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Knopf

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Hardtop with factory 62K miles 302 new Holley 600 Street Warrior carb,Edelbrock Performer intake,stock C-4 trans,with 279 rear.
Does anyone know where i might locate a new "Male" 10 pin plug to attach to the turn signal wiring assembly that runs from under the steering wheel and connects to the cars 10- internal wires @ the end of the steering column area.-Thanks-Joe K.-

Attachments

• image000000 (11).jpg
    image000000 (11).jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 1
Are you talking about the underdash harness side of the plug, or the turn signal switch side? I have the underdash side available at a nominal price. PM me if you are interested.

Are you talking about the underdash harness side of the plug, or the turn signal switch side? I have the underdash side available at a nominal price. PM me if you are interested.
Hello Midlife, and yes the male 10 pin/wire connector that runs from under the steering column to the turn signal flasher plug above the glove box and 9 other locations.-

Back