• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Sellers beware of Zelle Business Account upgrade...no such thing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costa Q Code

Reaction score
My Car
3rd Owner 1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Hi all, maybe you all already know about a fake Zelle upgrade to business account scam but this is the first time I heard of it

I posted for the first time here to sell a Ginger seat on this forum or on ebay and got an offer from a buyer to send Zelle, then got an email saying i need to upgrade to business account to be able to receive the funds, so I am supposed to ask buyer to send additional $200 then refund it, I googled it and it is a scam, there is no such thing as an upgrade to business account

Be aware of email [email protected] who was registered as Harryalfyg

Same bum contacted me about the hood I'm trying to sell. These scammers need booted off of here. He wasted my time trying to get me to take paypal or zelle, I was like it's a hood you have to pick it up, bring cash then I googled his email account and all the scammer flags popped up. I reported him hopefully that does something.

Same bum contacted me about the hood I'm trying to sell. These scammers need booted off of here. He wasted my time trying to get me to take paypal or zelle, I was like it's a hood you have to pick it up, bring cash then I googled his email account and all the scammer flags popped up. I reported him hopefully that does something.
Another tip, I use a different email to contact him, when I got the fake email supposedly from Zelle with a photoshopped receipt and instructions I saw right away it was not the same email I use linked to my bank account and zelle so that confirmed my suspicion..as I was googling upgrade to zelle business account which does not exist...have to be extra careful these days

Back