Several 71-73 Mustangs for sale and parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classicsguy

Reaction score
My Car
1968 GT/CS California Special
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/4175095612.html&sa=U&ei=MoCKUqOqMNOE2gWPpIDQBA&ved=0CA8QFjAEOAo&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGCN_fHlaICuuXy27R5_gvoQky6JQ

If I cant post the link can someone do it for me please

Thanks

1971-73 mach 1 mustangs with tons of parts - $12000

00l0l_8oCRL7bIezd_600x450.jpg

00404_ddfsN4SMdSY_600x450.jpg

00N0N_gzpZ9WpPQuJ_600x450.jpg

01212_iu7Apef0ESz_600x450.jpg

1971 mach 1 mustangs 4 cars

I have 4 mustangs and lots of performance parts and way too much to list.my cousin passed away and this was all his, and he was always working on these cars the black one is the best and is really suped up.the cars are located in Indiana and I really need to get this stuff gone so I can sell the property, if you are interested in any or all of these I will work with you on the price and possibly bring them to Tx with a deposit.all so have a old tractor there with lots of attachments I need to sell as well you can text me if you at 806241496o I can give more detail if need I will not answer email. Fair offers will be entertained but please don't waist my time as this has been a headache and tragedy.thank you

Located in Indiana.

Might be worth a look if you are near there.

Ray
Just sent the guy a text. Will let you know. Mike
Excellent Mike! Best of luck.

Ray
He replied back already, $12,000 and won't budge on price. May have to make a run down, but not sure I want to pay that price for the four of them.

Ray
He replied back already, $12,000 and won't budge on price. May have to make a run down, but not sure I want to pay that price for the four of them.
That's funny , so why did he say will entertain fair offers ?

Ray
That sucks!!! IMHO he appears to be overpriced to the tune of $5,000.

Hmmm I wonder what costs he will incur by shipping all those cars and parts to Texas as he states in the ad?

If they don't budge and they are too high I try to walk (or run).

Ray

Latest posts

Back