She supported my car hobby, kind of...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss. I have been with my wife for 32 years. She has always supported the hobby although sometimes reluctantly. I can't imagine living without her. God bless

Ken so sorry for your loss. Cherish the 31 years of all of the memories. I am sure it is difficult to experience the quiet times. Please know all of us are lifting you up in out hearts and taking your advice to hold our loved ones closer. When your ready get back into a hobby. Be it the mustang or anything else. Find yourself something to keep busy and engaging with others. It may be the best way to pay tribute to Joanne and keep moving forward as I think she would want you to do. God Bless you and your family.

With every hobby comes that better half for many of us that either supports or despises the past time. My wife, Joanne, begrudgingly supported my past time the past 31 years. She knew it was something I enjoyed, kept me out of the bar's and out of trouble in general... My wife was a gentle soul, I was lucky to have found and married her. She past away yesterday one month shy of her 58th birthday after a valiant 15+ month battle with Glioblastoma terminal brain cancer. She is now resting in peace. The hobby took a back seat during this time and will be on the back burner for a while yet. Hug your loved one's, tomorrow is not assured.
My condolences to you and your family. I know what you’re going through as I lost my wife last year to that horrible disease. There’s comfort knowing she is at peace and shinning down on you until you meet again. You will get through it.

Thanks to all for their condolences. Appreciate it.

Back