Shooters sound off

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we should start stockpiling brass, powder and reloading machines before they catch on.
You're about 3 months late to the party. Same thing happened in '08. It took two years before primers were consistently on the shelf again.

Powder, Ha. Dies for .223 or bullets?
0461.gif

I bought a new .22 revolver yesterday afternoon It is a SAA clone made by Chiappa and is very inexpensive. The store owner apologized that he didn't have any ammo and I told him it was okay I had plenty. He asked if I wanted to sell any and I laughed and said sure, but I want the going rate. He said it might come to that soon. I have heard of people paying $75.00 for a brick of .22's

BTW with power loads meant for driving nails, this gun is perfect for shooting bugs out of the air on my deck this summer.

I bought a new .22 revolver yesterday afternoon It is a SAA clone made by Chiappa and is very inexpensive. The store owner apologized that he didn't have any ammo and I told him it was okay I had plenty. He asked if I wanted to sell any and I laughed and said sure, but I want the going rate. He said it might come to that soon. I have heard of people paying $75.00 for a brick of .22's

BTW with power loads meant for driving nails, this gun is perfect for shooting bugs out of the air on my deck this summer.
I looked in our local swap & sell it site, some guys are asking $100 for new boxes of 22rimfire 555 round !!!! Talk about gouging,WOW! I"ll shoot stuff I can reload @ home & wait for 22"s before I"ll pay that!!!!! :dodgy:

Latest posts

Back