SHOW US YOUR MAN CAVE!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have recent photos. Since photos I have put in some of my vintage audio and video equipment. Pioneer Laser disc for audio and video, 5 disc changer and lots of the big old speakers to make the garage shake.

I saw that one of the member is also an Africa hunter. I have been 14 trips and work as a professional hunter when I go. Will move my mounts to garage soon.

Soo much to do and so little time.

So much to do and so little time. BTW 4,000 sq. ft. was too small.

brb calling a contractor to have one of the barns you guys have installed  :whistling:

Nygqtuvl.jpg

Just a 1-1/2 car garage but it's the biggest space I've had to work on the car and it's my first house. I would like to build a garage big enough for a lift and space to work one day but that won't happen for at least a few years. I have a decent amount of yard for where I live so it's just a matter of paying for it (and taxes  :mad:

Hi Downward,

Thanks for sharing! Understand your predicament Sir, but full marks for getting off to a great start with a tight but working cave. ::thumb::

From little things, great things grow - the sky's the limit!   Don't give up on your dreams  - they will become your reality one day.

Greg. :)

Carolina_Mountain_MustangsI do not have recent photos. Since photos I have put in some of my vintage audio and video equipment. Pioneer Laser disc for audio and video, 5 disc changer and lots of the big old speakers to make the garage shake.

I saw that one of the member is also an Africa hunter. I have been 14 trips and work as a professional hunter when I go. Will move my mounts to garage soon.

Soo much to do and so little time.

So much to do and so little time. BTW 4,000 sq. ft. was too small.

David,

Hi, and what a knock out!!  Hope you are OK.

I've been following your shed/man cave project from the beginning,and the wow factor kicks in big time with your dreams and schemes, and what you have come to achieve.

In your case, the cave is your life's work and realization in many ways from everything you've told us. Congratulations David on all the hard work, planning and effort you've put into the project. I hope you end up getting an immense amount of pleasure, happiness and satisfaction out of the whole thing. ::thumb:: ::thumb:: 

Let us know on how your improvements and upgrades turn out as you go along.

We were house shopping for the last few months and finally moved into a new place with a 30 x 40 detached garage!  I have to do some work on it yet...needs soffit and fascia redone plus the previous owner built a stud and paneling wall between the 2 garage doors seperating the bays.  I want to remove the wall and open it up into a big space!  I'll post some pics soon!  Maybe before and after shots!   :D

They're all mine but they're not all the guitars I own. Some are upstairs in the living room or in the band's rehearsal room.

They're all mine but they're not all the guitars I own. Some are upstairs in the living room or in the band's rehearsal room.
Very cool Mike!

A musical mane cave indeed - and what a cave!! ::thumb::

I hope this means that the Mustang doesn't get kept outside in the weather. :p :p

Cars and guitars kinda reminds me of an ól Gene Vincent song -

We were house shopping for the last few months and finally moved into a new place with a 30 x 40 detached garage!  I have to some work on it yet...needs soffit and fascia redone plus the previous owner built a stud and paneling wall between the 2 garage doors seperating the bays.  I want to remove the wall and open it up into a big space!  I'll post some pics soon!  Maybe before and after shots!   :D
You can never get enough Man Cave Barry!! :p

Can't wait to see your new set up!

IMG_3277.JPGIMG_3267.JPGIMG_3272.JPGIMG_3273.JPGWell, this is MY garage. The Mach 1 stays in the driveway because the drag boats need to go inside. It's no "cave", but it's a cool hang and shop.

Hey Spike,

Thanks very much for sharing your set up! ::thumb::

And Wow, what a set up!! That's an incredible amount of collectible  history and memories you have there . A real treasure trove!!

I can see your involvement with the boats and the sport have been such a big thing in your life. Just fantastic!!!

Wouldn't it be great to stable the Mustang as well i guess.  But hey!

Thanks again for the look in.

Hi Indy,

WOW!  Another fantastic man cave! Thanks also for sharing. What a great setup you have. Truck loads of space, clean neat, and well organized as well. Fantastic collection of memorabilia you have too. You must be very proud and happy with the whole thing. ::thumb:: 

Cheers,

All that awesome space, and there's a tiny little 13" B&W (assuming) TV on top of a tool box.  Is that for more nostalgia purposes, or an oversight?

Back