Showing Off Again, and Why Not.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mama took her stang out for a drive yesterday - shopping, and she had people checking out her car and asking all kinds of questions about it and she could answer all of their questions. her pulse quickens a little when she just hears it running, and the smile on her face when she's behind the wheel, It's my job to remind her where "home" is....

As a crazy modifier I love it! Only wish I had thought of it! lol Although this wouldn't be the first time I plagiarized one of your ideas! Just ask Mustang Dynasty! :D:cool::D

::beer::

JHawk

Wait till you see me invent the "MC/GT" convertible. One of none, so rare it has not yet been made. :)
I like that...my one of one will be a JH/GT. Let the questions begin...I already hear a ton of people saying "wow, I never knew Ford offered this interior package" especially in reference to my white gauges. I accomplished my goal of all looking factory installed and tasteful! The marking would really throw them for a loop!

:idea::idea: thinking about it :idea::idea:

JHawk

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, I will play devils advocate, and not by choice. To me, the stick on chrome letters scream JC Whitney, or PEP Boys. Not a good look in my humble opinion.

But to each their own, that is the beauty of it.

Back