Snow Tire Vert NY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great price for what it looks like in the pics. The license plates on it haven't been used in NY for man at least 10 years. So makes me think it's been sitting a long time. Being an upstate NY'er and knowing NY cars it could be just rusting away on the underside.

Ya from the looks of the engine bay I would be weary of the undercarriage. Knowing where these cars are prone to rust I would be scared to start poking with a screwdriver............
Theres definitely some rust structural issues..Look how tight the door fits to the qtr at the top..You can see it real good in the side pic tight at the top wide as hell at the bottom..In other words the chassis is sagging

That is how my dads vert looked when he got it years ago. Sagging in the middle it was also an upstate NY car. 5 years and a full frame off resto and the car was good to go.

Sadly a previous owner had tared the floor boards to seal them up. What a nightmare to clean up so new sheet metal could be installed. Lots of hours with a torch and scrapers to get it cleaned.

Yeah the underlying rust is really evident and the fact it wears snow tires you know it has seen winter use.

Latest posts

Back