Spare parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Selling both front and rear performance factory original sway bars 75.00 each 351 c 2v heads 150.00 2v intake manifold 50.00 early 289 heads 150.00 New used 71 chrome bumper 75.00 used rear bumper 40.00 Let me know- Thanks Dennis

Selling both front and rear performance factory original sway bars 75.00 each 351 c 2v heads 150.00 2v intake manifold 50.00 early 289 heads 150.00 New used 71 chrome bumper 75.00 used rear bumper 40.00 Let me know- Thanks Dennis
PM me if the 2 bbl intake is a 351C, I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wanting the rear sway bar if you have the spring plates and mounting brackets. Any pictures available? Is it complete?

Thanks. Curtis

I'm wanting the rear sway bar if you have the spring plates and mounting brackets. Any pictures available? Is it complete?

Thanks. Curtis
The bar does have the factory rubbers and-mounting brackets good shape. No end links, they are about 20.00pair easy to find. I dont have any shock plates but are available out there.

New correct end links for the 71-3 rear bar are 60.00

The generic ones are about an inch too short.

New plates are about 45.00 pr

I have the links and plates

New correct end links for the 71-3 rear bar are 60.00

The generic ones are about an inch too short.

New plates are about 45.00 pr

I have the links and plates
Well there you go, I have had good luck with the 20.00 end links on e bay over the years or you could spring for the 60.00 pair.

Have you sold the rear bar yet? I have a factory one on my car but it is in bad shape. Any picture
Not sold yet, at least not heard that anyone put there name on them as guaranteed sold!

Have you sold the rear bar yet? I have a factory one on my car but it is in bad shape. Any picture
Not sold yet, at least not heard that anyone put there name on them as guaranteed sold!
I will try to get a pic posted tomorrow.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the inquiries on parts rear sway bar is sold and headed for Texas! Bumpers, 2v cleveland stuff, front performance bar still available!

Back