steering wheel options

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
421 (1280x960).jpgWhat package determined what steering wheel you got. My 73 vert came with the 2 spoke leather wrapped. I know there was also a 3 spoked deluxe wheel. Here is a photo of mine.

John J

John,

Not sure I can completely answer question but the two spoke was standard and the rim blow wheel was a separate option and not included as part of any package.

What package determined what steering wheel you got. My 73 vert came with the 2 spoke leather wrapped. I know there was also a 3 spoked deluxe wheel. Here is a photo of mine.

John J

I just looked and it is in there for $34.90. It is also on my Emminger report if you want to see.

ok I am looking in the accessory book and they list the leather wrapped wheel for 23.10. I don't see the price for the 3 spoke wheel

John J

All 73 Mustangs were equipped with deluxe 2-spoke steering wheel with woodtone insert as standard equipment. The Leather wrapped version was an option. The three-spoke rim-blow was also an option.

Ray

I just looked and it is in there for $34.90. It is also on my Emminger report if you want to see.

ok I am looking in the accessory book and they list the leather wrapped wheel for 23.10. I don't see the price for the 3 spoke wheel

John

Your right I found when I read it agian.Most of the 73 I have seen have the 2 spoke ones. I saw that light blue vert for sale and it has three spoke and was curious.

Thanks John

Latest posts

Back