STOP: Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com EVERYDAY At Home & Work!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I know I've logged on and voted each time since this morning around 6. Noticed just now that the total has only gone up by 1 since then. What's up with that?

I'm telling you it's rigged. WE did not need that site to get started and we didn't need it to get where we are. Our good nature d bunch of guy's {and gals} with loads of great info and enthusiasm towards the cars got us here. Yes we should keep voting but lets not forget why WE know we are the greatest mustang site. Join there site and ask a question about 7173 mustangs and see the reply. You'll be laughing your way right back here I'm sure.

All rise and praise 7173mustangs.com hahahaha:D

I'm telling you it's rigged. WE did not need that site to get started and we didn't need it to get where we are. Our good nature d bunch of guy's {and gals} with loads of great info and enthusiasm towards the cars got us here. Yes we should keep voting but lets not forget why WE know we are the greatest mustang site. Join there site and ask a question about 7173 mustangs and see the reply. You'll be laughing your way right back here I'm sure.

All rise and praise 7173mustangs.com hahahaha:D
Roger that! All in fun!

Yeah, we got dupped! Definately something wrong with their voting system! We should have smoked that! Oh well...we gave it hell!

Can always try again this month! :D

Remember to wait 24 hours between votes!
This where we are messing up I believe. If you check it before 24 hours, I think it resets the timer and you have to wait another 24 hours...so repeated checking ends up cancelling all your votes. I am only going to click the link after 6am each day...

If you want to se the results in between votes, goto: www.topstangs.com and look...don't click the voting link.

Yup...Im smelling something a bit fishy...I rated it quite a bit and never see any diffrence....Some of the sites rated above us..Hardly have any memebers...And some of the web sites rated above us..Dont even work..Like tracys 1967 mustang project....How can it be rated higher than us?..when its not even a real web site anymore? I clicked on it..And it took me too a web sugestion page...lol...another page..Ulimate mustangs.. i counted a total of 10 cars on their page from memebers...and they are not even all mustangs...lol...Yet they got more hits and ratings then this site?...lol..Another i just found above us...Not even a real web page..Yet rated higher than this page....steetmodifier.com...I would like them to explain how a website that is not real has more hits? I clicked on it...it told me..You wanna buy this name? lmao

Wow...and the list goes on!!....I just clicked on one above us called..Mustang madness...Again...Not a web page anymore and it asked if i wanted to buy the name...lol....southwest va mustang club above us...Again...Doesnt work..Not a real web page!!..Black out racing..Just above this site....Again...Not a real webpage...And asked if i wanted to buy it....wicked stalions....Same thing fellows...Not a real page anymore....Whf is up with this page? they kidding me? Sites that are not even real rated above this one? Some with only a few memebers ...I think its a sham!! And i wouldnt mind email and asking why pages that are not even real can be rated higher?...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I just voted and we are still showing "0" votes. The bottom of the page states the rankings are updated every hour. Wonder what's going on!

Voted

Wow, we went from 4 votes to 20 just overnight! Now in 5th place!
Uh..... We r in 50th place

Voted

Yup...And most of the web pages above us..Are not real web pages any more...{thumbs down}..Click on them..Alot of you will be suprized on the sites that are kicking our tails and there not even real web sites....Im starting to think its all a scam to get hits for them.

Crome pony mustang club is in the top 3..But according to there web page..I was the only guest and user thats been on that page all day....You notice there all mustang clubs in the top? And they dont have hardly any hits....I call bull sh!t !!!

Voted

The quote you just made was from my post way back in February!!! Check my most recent post were I said we had "0" votes!

I gave up on this some time ago, I would vote at home and then vote and check from work (different computer & IP address) and the number would stay the same...

I really thought we helping out Rocketfoot and promoting our site. Has anyone dug into where this sight is generated? After I'm done in the garage I plan to do some mining. :mad:

I really thought we helping out Rocketfoot and promoting our site. Has anyone dug into where this sight is generated? After I'm done in the garage I plan to do some mining. :mad:
Yeah, you can still vote but I think the site is rigged or something! I never see the numbers change either and I vote at least 24 hours apart. It helps page ranking a bit but no big deal! We are just ine without it! :cool:

Back