This car is available for serious buyers ONLY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere in '86, there's a Fiero GT missing it's spoiler, too.

On the positive side, it is a Q code.

testarrosa-miami-vice-14037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How can anyone be a serious buyer when the subject is a rough Mustang with rippled bodywork and bolt-on Testarossa look-alike parts?

The phrase that comes to my mind is "get serious."

Honestly, what does the seller hope to achieve with that statement, other than to piss people off? It won't stop the lowballers, and the silly nuts who might actually pay $10k for that thing will look for someone less confrontational.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
For 1973, only 739 Q code C-6 Hardtops were produced. Unfortunately the "hardtop" designation in this data does not differentiate or break out Grandes 04 or hardtops 01.

Those are mods - well I guess someone likes/liked them and had the money to make it happen.

While many see a car like this ac a great parts car for the drivetrain - I feel it is a rare car. Grande with a Q code is a neat sleeper setup to me.

Ray

"This car is available for serious buyers only. If you happen to be a silly person who just happens to be willing to pay double what we're asking, go away. You're not serious enough."

-Kurt

Latest posts

Back