This sucks...broken down & stranded in Birmingham

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're home!!! It feels great to be home!

Quick update on the tuner. I picked the truck up at 2 and the shop owner said to take it for a spin (he had already set up the tuner for me). I pulled out slowly then gunned it at 20mph. Both back wheels broke free which was great but sucks too since I just put two new Michelins on that axle before leaving on this trip. However, I WILL put the two older tires on the back and light them up with a video. That will have to wait untill we get back from the keys though...leaving for the second part of the vacation on Wednesday. It will also chirp 2nd & 3rd gear and the trans shifts HARD at wot - like it has a good shift kit in it. Not bad for a 10,000 lb family wagon. :D

So when is the next trip to TENN?
Thanksgiving. I did pick up Arnold AFB as one of my new bases so who knows, there may be a trip before that. That is if any new projects come to light in the near future. I'll know more in Aug/Sept when the year end funds have to be obligated.

We're home!!! It feels great to be home!

Quick update on the tuner. I picked the truck up at 2 and the shop owner said to take it for a spin (he had already set up the tuner for me). I pulled out slowly then gunned it at 20mph. Both back wheels broke free which was great but sucks too since I just put two new Michelins on that axle before leaving on this trip. However, I WILL put the two older tires on the back and light them up with a video. That will have to wait untill we get back from the keys though...leaving for the second part of the vacation on Wednesday. It will also chirp 2nd & 3rd gear and the trans shifts HARD at wot - like it has a good shift kit in it. Not bad for a 10,000 lb family wagon. :D
"That thing got a hemi?!?"

"Oh, did you mean the car? 'Cause that's got a hemi too!"

Lol. It's better than a hemi. Sorry about the pics I owe you from the campground / shooting range...that's in TN.

Lol. It's better than a hemi. Sorry about the pics I owe you from the campground / shooting range...that's in TN.
NP Don, I've been so busy with work and school that I forgot! Enjoy your trip, or what remains of it.

Back