Time travel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
I just invented a Time travel machine and I'm making it free to all forum members. Now when do you want to go and why? I've always wanted to go back and relive some of the events from my own past and maybe do things differently. How about you? Here's your chance to change things or not.

everything i would do would cause a paradox.

so working within the confines of history

be the guy behind the stair case and grab fords leg so this happens. he pardoned nixon.

Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs solution to avoid paradox: you know where all the cars were that you turned down and should of bought, buy them behind your own back, store them in a place that you didn't know about then give yourself a note of where they are just before you get into the timemachine and explain what you did and where the machine is... During this time adventure you will be the cause of your own divorce disappearing money from joint bank account as future self will have access to the old checks and or paypal passwords. two it turned out you hid the cars on that rich assholes property that got pissed off at you and called the town. :D

profit :)

Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs solution to avoid paradox: you know where all the cars were that you turned down and should of bought, buy them behind your own back, store them in a place that you didn't know about then give yourself a note of where they are just before you get into the timemachine and explain what you did and where the machine is... During this time adventure you will be the cause of your own divorce disappearing money from joint bank account as future self will have access to the old checks and or paypal passwords. two it turned out you hid the cars on that rich assholes property that got pissed off at you and called the town. :D

profit :)
Hey man I see a good script for a movie there, lol.

They are still on my butt cannot get three vehicles out of field always muddy. Going to have to get 4 wheel drive tractor to get them to the drive. Another down side to that is never ending rain and snow is that they cannot do the garage either. This year sucks for sure. Snow right now.

David

I already have a time machine. I am going to go back and keep you from getting one so that I have the only time machine. :)

BTW - If you like time travel movies watch 'PRIMER'. It starts slow but it is a good movie.

I always used to love this one as a concept.

The sweet thing would be to set yourself up financially in life so you could have a knockout time,and do what you wanted to do, and have the pleasure of helping and assisting those less unfortunate as well.::thumb::

Greg.:)

I just invented a Time travel machine and I'm making it free to all forum members. Now when do you want to go and why? I've always wanted to go back and relive some of the events from my own past and maybe do things differently. How about you? Here's your chance to change things or not.
I am pretty content with not going back to revisit my life. That said, I would really like to go back and visit with my Father soon after he returned from Korea.

I am pretty content with not going back to revisit my life. That said, I would really like to go back and visit with my Father soon after he returned from Korea.
That's a great answer and one of the things I would do also is spend more time with my dad. (He too was a Korean war vet) and a great dad.

Back