TMI Door panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was this panel complete? Did you have to transfer any parts from you old panel?

It comes with the window felt installed and the lower carpet but that’s it. You will need your trim pieces, pull handle, bracket and the door handle cup trim piece.
I bought new pull handles, the main wood inset trim panels and the stainless trim piece between the carpet and molded door panel.

Do you know what colors it comes in? I am having a hard time finding the ivy green

I had trouble finding the green carpet. Used the stock door panel but the carpet looks bad.

so I have to buy the carpet and cut it to fit the door panel?

If the cores are good, Just Dashes can rework them. They have original texture and colors.

For the carpet, you need to cut it and then attach a binding to the edges that are not under the stainless trim.

I can not find the dark green any where

How much are you asking for the door panels? Side question why are you changing colors?
gin

Just about every interior part needed replacing and black is way easier and less expensive. Also I like black.
I have seen some restored green interiors and some have been a mess of different shades of green.
200 for the door panels plus shipping

A good question I'd like to know too. I actually thought the first photo in this thread "WAS" blue...

Back