Two Cars For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
I just acquired a free 2000 Taurus SES from my in-laws and I'd like to sell it, and my wife's 2001 Passat to get a newer car for her.

My plan is to do a full detailing on both cars and do a few minor fixer-upper things to both before "officially" putting them out there for sale, but if anyone's interested here's a preview ;) I'm hoping to get around 4-5k for the Taurus, it's got 93,000 miles and ALL service records for the past 7-10 years (I haven't gone through all of them yet) including a recent new tranny. The Passat has 120,000 miles, most recent major service was at 90k, timing belt and all upper gaskets, seals, and water pump. Looking for around 5-6k for this one. Let me know if anyone's interested, pricing is negotiable to a point depending on how much time I put into going through both of them.

f217b064.jpg

71fa0c13.jpg

21e61e39.jpg

496cf260.jpg

977c2eb2.jpg

Wow - wish I was closer... I've got some friends looking for cars just like those.

San Angelo, Texas. I don't think the folks I'm thinking of would be willing to make the trip... but I'll check.

Shipping isn't really too bad, I've used dependable auto shippers several times and it's cheaper if you ship terminal to terminal instead of door to door. I would be more than willing to drive the car to the terminal in NJ about an hour & a half away from me if it would help. Let me know. I'm probably going to detail the Taurus this afternoon and take some better pics.

San Angelo, Texas. I don't think the folks I'm thinking of would be willing to make the trip... but I'll check.
I have friends from San Angelo

Correction on the new tranny...I made the mistake of taking my mother-in-law's word before I went through the invoices myself...dumbass! The invoice I have shows they had a trouble code related to the trans, replaced a connector of some kind, and cleared the code. Apparently to my mother-in-law, since it went to the shop for transmission service, it must have gotten replaced because it worked again when she picked it up.

I will say however, I drove the car for the past few days until they cancelled the insurance on it, and it runs great and shifts perfectly. It's a really clean car and the service records I have for it go back to 2007, most from Ford dealerships.

If anyone's interested make me an offer on either car. I want to move these as fast as I can. The Passat will be detailed by early next week and I'll post more pics when it's set.

Back