UARS Satellite Game

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we have another chance! A German satellite is coming down sometime in November!

http://www.space.com/13111-falling-satellite-rosat-november-crash.html

BTW...they said today that the UARS landed near Christmas Island in the South Pacific so that looks like #25...OLE Pony is the winner!! Check his profile awards! He won the coveted satellite award! LOL
Duh! I hate to admit it, but I just realized I won the satellite

award from LAST September! I clicked on the satellite icon in my profile and I figured out what it was. Better late than never, but thanks for the award, ! :shrug2:

If it had been a snake it would have bitten me!

Any more satellites falling for the next contest?

Not to be mean, but I guess we can say one thing is still in space. :)
Now you sound like my wife! :D
If thats the case. Honey you need to sell this guy in Memphis the Azure Mach 1 for $100. He is a really nice guy and needs another car. He said he would be in town this weekend to pick it up. You know the wife is never wrong, or is it right. I can never remeber that one.

LOL!

I haven't heard of any more satellites falling back to earth lately but when another one does, we'll get a game going again! I thought about doing a game for the Mars Curiosity but the only thing we could have played is if it landed safely or crashed.

Back