• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

update 71 convertible parts!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not wuite sure what you mean is this part of the bumper? also how many hp you putting out with your 460 that is whats goin in my car hhaha
I'll see if I can find a picture this weekend and post up.

I would guess around 400 HP. It goes pretty good.
Here is a pic. It is the part labeled 17A792.

71-72bumper.png

If you still have the underdash, underhood, and tail-light harnesses, I would be very interested! Even if they are rotted out to some extent, I can use many parts of them when I refurbish other harnesses. Please PM me.

Midlife,

How many 71-3 harnesses do you want?

PM me or email

Don

[email protected]

I'll take any and all that you got, even if they're in bad shape! I'll e-mail you with specifics.

sorry as of right now im keeping the wiring harnesses, anything pretty much vert specific is for sale

ok some parts i have off the car ready for sale

quarter extensions 20 for the pair

mint gauge cluster showing 51k, 100 obo

conv quarter plastics 100 obo , good shape, have some defects no speaker holes blown through them could use coat of paint- pending right now

conv visors, on shape visors themselves a little creased, 20??

passenger side a pillar trim 20??

351 c carb to pan 300 obo

hockey stick chrome pitted neeeds rechrome 40 pair?

center dash dezel 30? decent shape can send pics

more stuff to come dont be afraid to ask about something or make offer!!

it is there, isnt it stainless? i think its in nice shape from what i remember i work and go to school im hoping so i apologize to everyone for the slow returns on pms parts etc

It is probably stainless. I accidentally put a couple of small dents in mine with a screwdriver when uninstalling. No hurry, just let me know what condition yours is in and the price. Thanks!

pms sent, up for the day come on guys anyone need anything make an offer i probably wont say no need to get this car out of my drive way!!

anyone need disc brake partS

sun x quarter glass

etc etc

one door in good shape

price drop on cluster and conv rear plastics 80 each!!!!

i took the grill off the car today not in bad shape im going to clean it up missing horse and the two little tabs on passenger side that mount to headlight box are broken off, but i have them. make offfer

chrome hockey sticks need rechrome 20 a piece?

ask about anything!!!!

Do you have the stainless tube that goes from the power steering pump to the high pressure hose? It is about 4" long.

Thanks

I believe i do ill look

if it is factory tach i need that and the under dash wiring harness for it to if you have it

sorry no tach in this car just standard gauges with the warning lights section, no wiring

updated the post guys check it out ill be cutting up the car in a few weeks

Back