• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

update 71 convertible parts!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the door panels & console. What color is the interior? All blue?

Does it have the indicator lights that go on the lower part of the dash to the left side of the steering column?
the door panels are cracked on the armrest pretty bad and in a few other places, the chrome strips at the bottom are for sale and if your not picky of year, i may have a set of wooden panels in good shape from a 72 for sale, the interior is all blue the lights are pending to someone else at the moment, i can send pics of the console if your interested
Pics of the console...sure. donaldgf1 at msn.com

Thanks.

ok sorry for the delay on pics guys ive beeen away from my computer all weekend so ill work to get those pics out today!

ok pics sent to those requested anyone need parts! fmx stuff, sheet metal if good, a standrad grill that isnt cracked etc!! just ask i prolly have the parts!

ok pics sent to those requested anyone need parts! fmx stuff, sheet metal if good, a standrad grill that isnt cracked etc!! just ask i prolly have the parts!
how much for the grille. And do you ship to the great white north :D

if your willing to pay shipping ill ship anywhere! lol at "the great white north"

the interior quarters are for sale i have a mach 1 , so all conv specific parts are for sale, they are in good shape from wut i remember. i can shoot you some pics, and i think the top works but not sure im trying to keep the whole frame motor etc together but may part it ill pm u

Okay...just trying to help out here..... is the header (chrome) on the windshield sold? .... if so I found some decent stuff in a yard today. Not to infringe on the thread holders attempt to sell!!!!!!

if your referring to the chrome on the exterior windshied( i think its stainless) its all there now the piece inside fo the car on the top of the windshield is all surface rusted!

anyone need any sheet metal etc?? still lots and lots of good parts on this thing! its actualyy mild here this week ill be out tearing into it more

yes all stuff is there, i am preferring to keep the top as a whole package, but if there is enough interest i will part it out

so today i pulled off the rear quarter extensions, and black filler panel along back of car, anyone need these??

if your referring to the chrome on the exterior windshied( i think its stainless) its all there now the piece inside fo the car on the top of the windshield is all surface rusted!
surface rust is not all that bad I got a reasonable quote from Chrome City here in Houston for my 67. Sounds like you have some good stuff.

i got lots of chrome from it but i have mach so i have on use for it , also does nayone know if deluxe door panels can be recovered i have a set with real nice cardboard backing its a shame they r cracked tho

not wuite sure what you mean is this part of the bumper? also how many hp you putting out with your 460 that is whats goin in my car hhaha

not wuite sure what you mean is this part of the bumper? also how many hp you putting out with your 460 that is whats goin in my car hhaha
I'll see if I can find a picture this weekend and post up.

I would guess around 400 HP. It goes pretty good.

If you still have the underdash, underhood, and tail-light harnesses, I would be very interested! Even if they are rotted out to some extent, I can use many parts of them when I refurbish other harnesses. Please PM me.

Back