Update on Midlife Harness Restorations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider Oklahoma. I've lived in 7 states and three countries. I came to Oklahoma in 1985 with a plan to stay 3 years. I'm still here by choice. Reasonable weather, reasonably low cost of living, and good friendly and honest people. Good luck with the relocation. Chuck

I'm now in Tucson and spent 3 days searching for housing that might fit my needs.  Found 2 or 3, but were either in a terrible neighborhood or 10+ miles out of town with nothing nearby.  I ended up finding a very nice rental property for the time being, and I hope to move here by mid-November. 

The bad news: I might not have space available to have the business up and running when I finally move in and settle.  I'll know more once I'm here.  I'll notify y'all what will be happening.

The real bad news: I'll still be here offering wise cracks and crummy advice.  Sorry 'bout that...

Actually, Tucson is about 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix.  It is quite pleasant, even in the middle of summer, so long as you stay out of the sun and are in the shade.  I know; I've been here on business many times since 1995 and fell in love with Tucson the first visit.  With extremely low humidity (typically 5% except during 2-3 months during the late summer - monsoon season when humidity rises to perhaps 25%), it feels much cooler in the shade than the temperature would leave you to believe.  

Congrats on the move. Hope you are able to find a place that will work for both you and the business. I have relatives in the area, great place to visit 9 months of the year, this year was a little too warm..... :cool:

I'm actually in the witness protection program...Shhhh!

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ business license over the next couple of weeks, then work on the garage to make it usable for wire work.  Plan is to start back up Jan 1. 

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ business license over the next couple of weeks, then work on the garage to make it usable for wire work.  Plan is to start back up Jan 1. 
Glad to hear. Beat of luck.

Glad you got there ok and everything is going good.  Just don't get to "wired up" getting settled in.

The sheep in Florida are breathing a collective sigh of relief.

True, but the bighorn sheep in the AZ mountains are running up-hill...

Back