Various Engine/Underhood Details

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the finish should be redone as it has faded

Last edited by a moderator:
The hood latch spring has snapped now lol. Its the smaller one that looks like it helps return the hook to its position. Is there a place I can acquire a new spring?

The hood latch spring has snapped now lol. Its the smaller one that looks like it helps return the hook to its position. Is there a place I can acquire a new spring?
Yes,

One person is Mike Berardi Motor city mustang a vendor on this forum. Also Don at Ohio mustang has some donor cars as well.

Anyone know a radiator repair shop near Cleveland Ohio? I bought solder and fixed one of the holes but I can't locate where the rest are. I'll keep looking but I probably should find a shop to do it. I called around and everyone acts like repairing a radiator is such an odd question, its not some sh*tbox econo-car where you replace the radiator.

I did not call and check any, you can do that, but I did a search on google, "Radiator Repair Shops Cleveland Ohio" and got a lot of results for places that repair them.

I did not call and check any, you can do that, but I did a search on google, "Radiator Repair Shops Cleveland Ohio" and got a lot of results for places that repair them.
Yes I tried just the local places around me and some were closed because of the virus, I will try calling the places on google.

Just as a suggestion, if you can find a good shop to repair it, it will pay you in the long run to have it completely re-cored. On a stock radiator, I know for a fact you can at least go to a triple core and get way better cooling. Think of all the summer heat we may get to enjoy!

Just as a suggestion, if you can find a good shop to repair it, it will pay you in the long run to have it completely re-cored. On a stock radiator, I know for a fact you can at least go to a triple core and get way better cooling. Think of all the summer heat we may get to enjoy!
+1

Well now it's at a radiator shop and the guy claims its not the original radiator. Can anyone verify the part stamp is D1AE AE with the FOMOCO.

Back