• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vinyl Top Trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71 'stang

Reaction score
My Car
A 1971 Mustang Coupe was my first car,
Now rebuilding a '72 Qcode Mach 1.
351/4speed
So I'm looking for vinyl top trim for my '71 Coupe. Just another part I ripped off the car and disgarded as junk when I first got the car at 16years old. Now as I got older I want to put the vinyl top back on and need to get the trim. Does any one happen to have a setup for me laying around taking up space that they'd like to sell? The trim does not have to be mint. Please let me know, my email is [email protected]

Thanks, Joe

puh puh puh pleeeaseeeeee!!!!! annnyone have a vinyl top trim set???

So I'm looking for vinyl top trim for my '71 Coupe. Just another part I ripped off the car and disgarded as junk when I first got the car at 16years old. Now as I got older I want to put the vinyl top back on and need to get the trim. Does any one happen to have a setup for me laying around taking up space that they'd like to sell? The trim does not have to be mint. Please let me know, my email is [email protected]

Thanks, Joe
I believe I still have a couple of sets left. Let me check when I get back in town next week. Do you remember if yours was all chrome (I think 71/72) vs half black for 73?

Mike

Thanks, Joe
I believe I still have a couple of sets left. Let me check when I get back in town next week. Do you remember if yours was all chrome (I think 71/72) vs half black for 73?

Mike
My 71 Grande trim was half black and was 72 grande parts car. I never seen all chrome vinyl top trim.

image0-4.jpg

image0-3.jpg

hey guys, sorry i havnt been around in a while. I sold the 71 at the end of last summer, i do thank you for the replys, hopefully someone else who needs the trim will see this post and will be able to get what they need.

hey guys, sorry i havnt been around in a while. I sold the 71 at the end of last summer, i do thank you for the replys, hopefully someone else who needs the trim will see this post and will be able to get what they need.
Lmfao.. Joe has moved on to bigger and worse things :)

409394_2778799263765_1071650907_2705701_642128132_n.jpg

Thanks, Joe

Mike
Would you happen to have any sets left?

______________________________SUPER!---------Mustang!___________

Latest posts

Back