Weekly Fun Question - Test Your 71-73 Mustang Knowledge

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1973 Grande
1989 LX 5.0L
2003 Mercury Marauder
2015 Lincoln MKT
Good Day Everyone!

The "Fun Question" for this week is on our beloved convertibles. If you think you know the answer, please PM your response to Rocketfoot and me. The first correct response received will be declared the winner and the originator will receive a nice Icon to go along with their signature.

The question this week is:

Among the 1971 - 1973 Mustang, what year convertible had a different "Convertible Top Lift Assembly" than the other two?

Good Luck!

BT

The results are in and contrary to last week's Fun Question, we have a WINNER this week.

We had two responses (NANCE and TNFASTBK) and they were both correct. The first response was received from ....NANCE!!

Congratulations NANCE and for your efforts you will receive one of those WAAAYYY cool ICONs!!

Both of you guys did good but I guess NANCE was fastest "on the boards."

BT

Oh, for Pete's sake! This week it's a CONVERTIBLE question and I can't even get it with a 1 in 3 chance.

Anyway, good job, Bobby! About time Roy let someone else have a shot at it. We obviously need more Halloween parties. :p

By the way, BT, what WAS the correct answer, anyway?

Doc

Congrats!

I figured it had to be either 71 or 73 because a middle year probably wouldn't have been different. :-/

Oh, for Pete's sake! This week it's a CONVERTIBLE question and I can't even get it with a 1 in 3 chance.

Anyway, good job, Bobby! About time Roy let someone else have a shot at it. We obviously need more Halloween parties. :p

By the way, BT, what WAS the correct answer, anyway?

Doc
:goodone:No more Halloween parties one a year is more than I can handle:(

Back