what a tradgedy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! That is horrible! Looks like one of those old Stompers I used to play with when I was a kid.

Bwahahahaha!!!! Part of me says I have to love it - but yeah, WTF?!

"Freaks" are cool toys - but not all cars make for a good Freak Monster. There was a guy here in San Angelo that had a early '70s El Camino set up like that... and it was actually pretty cool.

Again, that is one of the benefit of "owning" one of these classics, you can create your own approach or participate in whatever phase of the hobby that you prefer.

Quite frankly, I am impressed with the engineering that had to go into creating that car. Not everyone has to march to the beat of the same drum.

BT

I've seen that car in person driving around town. I've yet to see it parked; only going in the opposite direction I'm going. Next time I see it, I'll see if I can get some pics of it.

The more I look at it, the more I dig it! LOL...I do like the paint scheme!

Its really very nice car.I look different.The colour of the car also very nice.I have seen this type of car first time.I also want more collection photo of car.The wheels of car also look very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back