What is this part called and where can I buy a new one?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a reproduction Radiator Air Deflector Seal kit from Auto Krafters via eBay. They offered free shipping, so compared to NPD, I saved about $8.00 on the exact same parts. Auto Krafters sells it as a Torino/Montego part, but Mustang, Cougar, and other FoMoCo products use the same one. It fit perfectly and required no trimming. Literally a five minute job. Four new clips were included with the kit, although they are different from the original clips that were on the car; I used them anyway. Sorry about the messy engine compartment. The car is basically still in winter storage and has not had its spring cleaning and detailing yet.

View attachment 87684
huh, "messy engine compartment." Looks pretty nice as it is, other than the one battery terminal lug being discconnected from its post <g>, heh heh... Seriously, it looks nice. Factory A/C, nice to have. We added Classic Air A/C to both of ourr 1973 Mustangs. Works well, no regrets.

Latest posts

Back