What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a busy few days here at the home garage resto shop. 😂
Touched up the roof and drivers quarter and fenders. Got the deck lid back from blasting and epoxy primed. Have to spot prime one fender and work a few small low spots on the doors and re-spot prime them. I plan to drop off the hood next week and have it blasted and powder coated since it so large and I won’t have to worry about hurry up and prepping it and prime it before it starts to rust. Hopefully get it to my buddies shop in a couple weeks and get some color on it.
Running low on daylight and warm weather.
I have never done bodywork or painting before and boy what a job it is.
Been enjoying the learning experience for sure. IMG_3255.jpegIMG_3257.jpegIMG_3279.jpegIMG_3281.jpegIMG_3289.jpegIMG_3292.jpegIMG_3294.jpegIMG_3299.jpegIMG_3296.jpeg

Decided to drop off the hood today instead of next week. Also putting what I hope is the final coat of primer on this fender. View attachment 93710View attachment 93711View attachment 93712View attachment 93713View attachment 93714
Looking great! seems like you will be spraying color in not time at all! Can't wait to see it.

The convertible on the rotisserie at the media blaster, is that an Impala? It looks like a n early 70's Impala to me. Really nice metal work though on the previous repair, haha. Can't hardly see where the metal was patched.:rolleyes:

Back