What will you get your car for Xmas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought most of her presents early, new rims, tires, springs & shocks but more than anything she would like a full tank of gas so I can take her for a nice long drive

Bit like a faithful dog just wants to go walkies all the time!

Pity there won't be any money left for the wife though
Right?  I've already put every spare dollar into her this year and now she gets a present, too?  lol

Sorry, dear "everybody else"  lollerz

Thanks all for the info on rear springs. We got off track a bit here, but all good and helpful stuff.

It's nice to know there are good options out there other than the usual crap sold by the major aftermarket vendors.

Geoff.

I picked up the rear window louvers for my 71 Mach 1

Unfortunately It will have to wait for spring to get installed

My wife knew I was working on the interior and my TMI upholstery is being installed by a friend so she bought me the one-piece TMI headliner. Nice looking piece, no issues like the one review it had on CjPony's website. The material matches the seat upholstery pretty good. Will post pics in a couple weeks when I install it.

Tom

I didn't get it, but I got a new badly needed tool chest by Husky. Two piece stacking with accessories. Suh-weet!

When you undertake your first restoration, one thing you maybe don't plan for but sure accumulate a lot of: tools. Fortunately for me, I had already had quite a few SAE tools from l-o-n-g ago that just needed to be retrieved from storage.

I bought my car a lever action Savage rifle in 300 Savage.  She didn't want it, so I get to keep it.
rofl rofl rofl

I just ordered a back up camera, head unit, and speakers for the Ram - a nice B-Day present for me.  Turns out, Frank is pretty generous considering how much it took to bring him back from the dead.  I'm guessing that his patience will run out soon though, considering all of the things I still need to do.  I'm thinking he's pretty grateful to not be rusting away in a field in Wichita Falls any more.

Last christmas I got my car a Complete new brake system. Wilwood front discs, converted from manual to power and completely rebuilt the rear drums.

As for Next christmas? Well If im really good this year, Maybe santa will bring me a hot 347 stroker and a 4R77W overdrive in an AOD case with vacuum valve body. Or maybe a trip to the paint booth. Either will work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back