What's your 1st part ever ordered online?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very first purchase on eBay, also my very first purchase online. I bought the Mach 1 style grille for my convertible from Don at Ohio Mustang Supply! June 21st, 2002.

NOS heater hoses and heater core. When I bought mine, it had a bypass hose in place, and for good reason. The heater core was shot!

Lucky for me I took it out and tested it instead of hooking it up and having it leak all over.

Battery tray for my 72 coupe.

My first mustang purchase was a Dynacorn Naca hood and Tail light panel, and a few smaller parts for my 72/73 coupe Most recent was a complete trunk floor and drop offs

omg this is a good one...

i know i ordered a few things with the car from ebay when i got it.. i remember them to.

1) a rimblow steering wheel that turned out to be a utter piece of garbage and it was returned.

2) a set of engine bay shock tower reinforcement plates, and the moron, sent me the wrong parts from a pinto and it had to be returned also. the photo in the auction was the correct pieces and the moron sent me something totally different then took forever to refund me.

but the first thing that i ordered and got was: a monster order from mustangs unlimited back in may 2005

AHAHAH there are about 35 items in the order.

but it starts with a dome light bezel and its down hill from there.

the first order amounted to $1,043.00 HHAHAHAHAHAH

Later on i found Don at ohio mustangs

It's very interesting to see the different perspectives. I remember buying the a DVD player when there were only 6 movies to get:) I'm sure there are guys here who remember their first catalog order. My first was probably something from JC Whitney, but I really can't remember that long ago;)

First "part" ordered online? Car part I presume, and I can't really recall. Probably something for my 93 Mustang I used to have. Perhaps the Powerdyne supercharger I put on it? feels like that was around the start of the http part of the internet as we know it today. I've been a user since the Compuserve and dial up modem BBS days.

Greg

Everything I have purchased so far have been used parts from various members on the greatest forum of all time...7173 mustangs.com. The first item I got was taillight trim panel and the list has grown significantly from there (thanks guys). My next purchase (when I get caught up) will be coming from OMS.

Back