• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale Where to sell a 1971 Mach 1 429 SCJ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend owned a 1971 Mach 1 429 SCJ that was being restored. He passed away. I am going to list his car for his Wife. The metal work and paint are great. The interior needs to be refurbished. It has a custom functional Ram Air hood to fit a high riser intake manifold.

I am thinking of posting it on Bring A Trailer or taking to a Barret Jackson auction depending if it is a rare car. Please let me know what your thoughts are on where to list the car.

Please don't contact me directly to buy. I will be putting it up for auction.
Great looking car and 71 was the last year for the 429 so the car is a collectable. I have mixed feelings about the hood and highrise manifold. It would have been better to be stock but you never know. Someone else may really like it and buy the car just for that. You're best bet is at an auction. Try Hagerty's

Back