Which would you keep? Both may go on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray72mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 H code 351c 5 speed.
1972 Mach 1 R code 351c 4 speed
Well. after deciding to keep both, Finances have dropped tremendously due to wife losing her job. I can keep one. Which would you keep? first is a h code mach with a very healthy 351 4v and tko500 trans, code use a wet sand and buff since front fenders were repainted in 2011, Deluxe interior, triple gauge, fold down seat, needs a lil rust repair on passenger floor and cowl. Plus seats were recovered wrong many years ago. Other car is a R code runs great, drives good, But needs restoration, trunk floor, lower door, cowl rust, not terrible, but there. standard interior nonfold down car, Both cars have 31 spline rears, clean titles, R code is numbers matching, I may stick them both on ebay with high reserves and see which one brings better money,

uploadfromtaptalk1426906293240.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1426906324520.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was in that situation I'd probably keep the one that is easiest to enjoy now. - guess that is your 'driver'. You can have fun with it now and use some proceeds from the sale of the other to continue enjoyment. Time and money will both be a premium. When things improve financially - you can hopefully find another rare car to restore if you so desire.

Best of luck to you.

Ray

I have had the driver for 17 years, I don't really want to sell either, Considering we just made the decision to keep both a few weeks ago, Very frustrating. Unless something changes dramatically in the next week or two one will have to sell, It kinda sucks. we were gonna have his and her Mach 1s

Also to clear up any confusion on driving status, The R code primer one was a daily driver til January when i bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep the R code, H codes are a dime a dozen. i have a h code.

Back