Wife's Car (Sparky)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Mach 1. I am the second owner.
Here are some pics of my wife's 1966 Restomod. 289 V8-warmed up a bit, 3.23 Taction=Lok, C-4 Trans. Holley 570 Street Avenger, Ceramic coated Hooker Headers, Ford Racing Valve Covers, billet grill, custom made lower front valance with billet grill, billet tail lights, and billet gas cap. On top of the cut out in the hood sits a 1969 Cougar Eliminator hood scoop. The hood also has hood pins.

Sparky A.jpg

Sparky.jpg

My wife really loves her car. I got my first 71-73 by telling her if she has a classic I need a classic. We found a 1971 Sportsroof in glorious Grabber Lime that needed to be restored. We were just about ready to put her into restoration when we found my 73 Mach 1. Unfortunately I had to sell the 71.

My wife designed it and she had it printed and laminated at Staples. She designed mine also. I will post a picture of mine tonight when I am on my computer and not my phone.

She has also been designing show boards for a bunch of our friends. They just take the file to Staples, Office Depot, etc. and get it made for about $40.

My wife designed it and she had it printed and laminated at Staples. She designed mine also. I will post a picture of mine tonight when I am on my computer and not my phone.

She has also been designing show boards for a bunch of our friends. They just take the file to Staples, Office Depot, etc. and get it made for about $40.
Hmmm interesting. I would be interested in having one or more done.

Where did you get the sign in front made?

I will post a picture of mine and see if you like it. It will be later tonight. Working late. I start vacation tomorrow so I am getting as much done as possible.

Where did you get the sign in front made?

I will post a picture of mine and see if you like it. It will be later tonight. Working late. I start vacation tomorrow so I am getting as much done as possible.
Not a great photo but here it is. I wanted mine very simple. I will post hers when I find a good photo.

Ginger Showboard.jpg

Back