Winter Wonderland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well East Tn was a winter wonderland when I awoke this morning. Not alot of snow, maybe 3-4 inches, but has a layer of ice under it. So with people not being able to drive in the rain around here much less snow everything has shut down, amazing.

030.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Seventeen degrees here in West Tennessee this morning, Roy.

However, the Sun is bright - - we will send it your way for tomorrow:)

BT

We're getting hammered right now in Pittsburgh but they are only calling for 3-6 inches. That's nothing for us...LOL

We got about 20cm (that's about 8 inches) north of the border last night but the wind is really blowing it around so pretty much everything is closed around here too including the place where I work. I guess I should have spent less time working on the Mustang and more on winterizing the garage last summer... Today would have been a good day to start cleaning up the engine bay but way too cold in the garage. It's only December and I'm already looking for spring. Hope things warm up for you guys soon.

Well East Tn was a winter wonderland when I awoke this morning. Not alot of snow, maybe 3-4 inches, but has a layer of ice under it. So with people not being able to drive in the rain around here much less snow everything has shut down, amazing.
Nothing beats the pic from a friend in NC. They had 6 inches of snow and the town crew was clearing the street with a road grader- clear down to the road bed. He said his neighbors had blacktop piled up on their lawns for two years.....

Nothing beats the pic from a friend in NC. They had 6 inches of snow and the town crew was clearing the street with a road grader- clear down to the road bed. He said his neighbors had blacktop piled up on their lawns for two years.....
cant beat government workers, oh wait a minute I kinda fall under that category

I work at a grocery store when they here that four letter word I work my tail off. Only flurries here but wind chill in teen's
MILK AND BREAD ALERT, happens around here all the time. Funny thing is I use neither.
Haha, around here it's Beer and Pizza ALERT! LOL

Yup! Winter has definitely set in here also.We had everything this weekend rain turning to freezing rain to ice pellets to snow.And snow is expected all week.Time to catch up on the movies I've been wanting to see.That and playing poker online again hahahaha {in the hopes of making a little extra cash for the mustang:D}

Second day in a row, the kid's school is closed. Too cold for the little ones to stand at the bus stop. Plows did most of their work yesterday, but no sun today to get the salt to work.

Yesterday, I was having fun with the 4x4 watching all the regular drivers try to get their snow legs back from last year. I've done this winter stuff too many times to forget how to drive.

Today is not the day for more horsepower than traction. Traction and 4 wheels gripping is the only way to get around with any speed...

DSC06655.JPG

Back