1973 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great report...And atleast you know what is factory or not..And you got the tall freeway gears...Wasnt Orderd with any kinda wheel package...So i guess you can pick up anything you like to put on..Unless you want the factory dog dishes...And they can look good too.

Great report...And atleast you know what is factory or not..And you got the tall freeway gears...Wasnt Orderd with any kinda wheel package...So i guess you can pick up anything you like to put on..Unless you want the factory dog dishes...And they can look good too.
Yes sir! I actually posted a question on the "back again" thread because there were some options that aren't listed on the report, which we figured they must have been added after. Haha factory dog dishes doesn't sound to appealing

The copper color is growing on me. Pretty good options, too, with the decor group, sport deck seat, console, power windows, A/C, etc.
I was not a fan of it, but there are some I've seen that have been painted now a days with a Carmel like bittersweet color that I think looks really nice with the black decals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir! I actually posted a question on the "back again" thread because there were some options that aren't listed on the report, which we figured they must have been added after. Haha factory dog dishes doesn't sound to appealing

The copper color is growing on me. Pretty good options, too, with the decor group, sport deck seat, console, power windows, A/C, etc.
I was not a fan of it, but there are some I've seen that have been painted now a days with a Carmel like bittersweet color that I think looks really nice with the black decals.
I dont blame ya!! Which its your car...and going factory OEM even on hub caps gets spendy sometimes...Well tires and rims no matter what cost...lol

I dont blame ya!! Which its your car...and going factory OEM even on hub caps gets spendy sometimes...Well tires and rims no matter what cost...lol
Seeing them in the link you posted they're not what I was thinking of lol, they're nicer than I thought.

you can make it as close to the way it came off the Factory floor with some minor tastfull mods, and it will look great and it will be your mods on your car!!

unless your doing a Concorse restoration, then follow the book to the Dot!!

but now you know what came with the car, and what the past owners had added along the way, this will answer alot of blank questions for you.

you can make it as close to the way it came off the Factory floor with some minor tastfull mods, and it will look great and it will be your mods on your car!!

unless your doing a Concorse restoration, then follow the book to the Dot!!

but now you know what came with the car, and what the past owners had added along the way, this will answer alot of blank questions for you.
I think we're going to do a close to factory but with some tasteful mods, but nothing crazy!

Back