New

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy22

Reaction score
My Car
Soon '06 Cervini'd Mustang 4.6 V8 GT..and after, 71-73 Project Mach 1
Hi all, I am 38, my name is Mark and I am from the UK, although I currently work as a literature and psychology teacher in China.

I have been in China for 3 years but we are returning to the UK next March (2014) where I shall be getting an '06 Mustang Cervini'd 4.6 V8 and on the hunt for a 71-73 Project...which is why I wanted to join you guys.

Although not a Mustang owner right now, it is my life's passion. I LOVE Mustangs, especially the 71-73's, with the the original Halicki Gone in 60 seconds being one of my favourite films.

I hope you don't mind my lack of ownership right now...that will change.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome guys. I actually had the chance to own a '71 Mach 1, shell without engine for £500 GBP 6 years ago, but my wife at the time (ex-wife, not current wife) said No because I had 1 x '71 Mk3 Cortina 2 litre, a '71 Mk3 Cortina V8 Custom, a '78 Mk2 V6 Granada custom, a Mitsubishi SUV and Volvo S80......BIG REGRET!!!!

To another member of the Commonwealth, please receive a warm welcome from all of us here in N.A. Look forward to seeing what kind of 71-73 pony you actually catch and bridle. All the best to you and yours.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to pin your location on our member map...I'm pretty sure you're the first member who's in China. The member map link is under "Fun Stuff" at the top of the page.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to pin your location on our member map...I'm pretty sure you're the first member who's in China. The member map link is under "Fun Stuff" at the top of the page.
I went to the map, the geo locator put me in the middle of the Indian Ocean!!

Welcome.

All the best in your search. Start with the cleanest body you can afford. There are a couple of clean southwest Arizona cars going for about $6,000 to $8,000 currently locally. Search Tucson or Phoenix Craigslist and get an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back