Mustang in Lincoln Financial commercial

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for some reason I was disappointed in thinking I was going to see a Lincoln or something in this video, and thought to myself why are they using the mustang?? Then I realized it was Lincoln financial.. Damn thats what I get for not waking up before browsing the forum.

dash pad is all cracked

incorrect lower blackout on front valance to front bumper.

appears to be late 1972 sportroof model

;)

dash pad is all cracked

;)
Good catches! I was hoping someone would get out their inspector specs (aka glasses)!

Ray

feel sorry for the people in the back seat w/ their knees in their chin,lol

There was a Mustang in that commercial? I was too busy focusing upon the young lady myself...

So for some reason I was disappointed in thinking I was going to see a Lincoln or something in this video, and thought to myself why are they using the mustang?? Then I realized it was Lincoln financial.. Damn thats what I get for not waking up before browsing the forum.
You'll have to wait for the Mustang Financial commercial to see the Lincoln.

;)

-Kurt

I saw this commercial while I was in a Diner while down in San Diego last week. It was oon one of the may finance channels. Damn near fell out of my seat.

dash pad is all cracked

;)
Cool commercial, and I loved the cracked dash pad. It is set in "current times" so it is a bunch of young ladies in a cool, 40-year old car, with some wear and tear but still very nice. Thanks for posting the link.

Back