• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Forged Aluminum Lug Nuts (5 or more)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don61

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q Code
4 speed, 3.25 Trac-Loc
Yellow w/NASA Hood
Built 06/11/1973
Recently purchased 73 Mach 1 with Forged Aluminum Wheels. Three wheels have the correct 2 1/4" length lug nuts and the other wheel's lug nuts are not even close. Also, does any body sell the correct screws for the center caps? I am missing one and several have seen better days. Thanks.

Have you sent Don at OMS a message? He sometimes has original parts and a good selection of repoduction.

Btw...I love the slotted mags {thumbs up on your rims}

Oppsss...Just noticed you kinda a new poster...And mite not know who Don is...He is one of the venders here for mustang parts...Don at Ohio mustang. http://www.ohiomustang.com/ There website...But im sure he will chime in if he notices your thread ...and say yay or nay on the lugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I getting ready to swap my magnums for the original slotted aluminum wheels. A source for lug nuts and center cap screws would be great to have.
OH OH OH I know who has the screws :) Can ya guess who :p

They are not listed but I do have them

Don

Recently purchased 73 Mach 1 with Forged Aluminum Wheels. Three wheels have the correct 2 1/4" length lug nuts and the other wheel's lug nuts are not even close. Also, does any body sell the correct screws for the center caps? I am missing one and several have seen better days. Thanks.
I probably have 5 used original ones if you are interested

Let me know and I can look

I think I just sent you some screws

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I received 20 nice, new screws. Still looking for 5 original lug nuts in good condition. Eventually, I will probably get new lug nuts from Gorilla.

Yes, I received 20 nice, new screws. Still looking for 5 original lug nuts in good condition. Eventually, I will probably get new lug nuts from Gorilla.
Don61, Any luck on the Lugs? I'm also looking for a set. Which set were you looking at from Gorilla?

Back