New Member from Beavercreek Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel351

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Sport Coupe
Aug08_002.jpgHello glad I found this site,I have been on other forums and such but this one seems more to my taste. I have owned many cars but this is my first Mustang it's a 1973 Sport Coupe bought it off the second owner has about 40k on the odometer was totaled by a Pinto in 81

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looks like you have found the right forum. Looking forward to hearing more about your coupe.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looks like you have found the right forum. Looking forward to hearing more about your coupe.
Thanks I appreciate the welcome

Welcome from Cincinnati! You will find this site very helpful. IMO

Wow thanks guys I feel very welcomed,but wait till you see what I do to this Mustang (I see torches and pitchforks in my future maybe tar and feathers)

A little about myself I started doing auto body back in 1970 in my dad and uncles shop and at ripe old age of 12 I was grinding lead and spreading snow white bondo ,

did that till I was about thirty doctors decided I needed a new career so now I drive a truck but that's another story.

I didn't heed the doc's advice to an extent I have had a few cars in Carl Casper's shown a few at local show's this Mustang will be my last Hurrah,I am building it for my son who is handicapped he has Spina Bifada so he will be wheelchair bound most of his life but he is able to drive as it just affected his lower body

I will hopefully be able to drag you along on this journey

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our Member Map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back